Sign in to follow this  
jzyg

Long time lurking AFOL here, just saying Hi.

Hello everybody. Long time lurker, time to man up and post something. I am an average family man from Kansas (USA), and have been a Lego fan since I was a wee little laddie. I even still have my old Blacktron sets! I got back into Lego when I graduated to offical AFOL status by collecting again in 1999 with Star Wars sets. I have almost all of them (except the Busts and Technic sets). I just stopped buying every single set, every single year, even the re-makes of the re-makes.

Maybe going through some kind of mid-life crisis, but I am thinking about seriously selling all of it. They just sit in ziploc baggies in rubbermaid tubs, stored away. I don't know....

Anyway, I thought I would just say hi here. Thanks!

Welcome!

I would say, commit to rebuilding some before selling and see how you feel. You can say it's to confirm that the sets are complete before putting them up for sale! :wink:

If you build through most of a (maybe all of the last full year of sets you have or something) and haven't caught the bug again, then maybe selling makes sense. Still, unless you need the money, I'd hold on to 'em as they'll continue to hold there value but will be a pain to re-buy later if you change your mind! :sweet:

Hi, whoa you have been here for a long time! Anyway dont sale your old Lego, unless you really have to. You will regret it later, as everybody does.