Sign in to follow this  
LegoJalex

Masters of the Universe

Here are some of the figures from Masters of the Universe. Myself I did not have any figures as a kid, but I remember that I often enjoyed looking in the toys catalogues and thought they looked really cool. My favourite during that time was Hordak.

These brickbuilt figures I have tried to build as small as possible, but with details and as close to the original as possible.

16386700342_d0382a5b48_b.jpg

Love it! Also great you gave them their weapons. Are you going to make the others too?

I made almost all of them out of beadpearls, also because of their iconic 80ies look

They look fantastic......and by the power of Greyskull......Brick On 'LegoJalex' ! :grin:

Edited by lightningtiger

Thanks for your comments! :laugh:

Love it! Also great you gave them their weapons. Are you going to make the others too?

I made almost all of them out of beadpearls, also because of their iconic 80ies look

Cool! I don't think I will make the others, unless there is a huge demand for it :classic:

I never collected the toys either but watched the cartoons - these figures are all instantly recognisable!! Excellent work!!