TheBrickPal

LEGO Marvel's Avengers Video Game Discussion

Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter are confirmed for the game!!! This game is shaping out to be really good and I'm so excited!!!

Spidey will join the game, it's a celebration of all things Avengers. He was an Avenger! and still is!

Wish this was Marvel Super Heroes 2 instead of essentially a prequel to Marvel Super Heroes based on the MCU films. Hopefully they'll at least include some non-MCU characters in the game such as the Fantastic Four (comicbook versions, not the horrible 2015 reboot characters).

Off course they won't, that is FOX.

... YOU CAN PLAY AS FIN FANG FOOM?!?! My life is complete, preordering as soon as humanly possible

Is non humanly possible also a possibility? :grin:

The comicbook versions aren't.

No, could be a possibility, Reed, Thing, and Jhonny where part of the Avengers at one point. But i doubt it

Hulkling, dinosaur boy(reptil), and moon boy confirmed!

I'm not sure, but i think he was referring to the Dino on screen, Wich is devil dinosaur. If he wasn't then indeed it is Reptil

No, could be a possibility, Reed, Thing, and Jhonny where part of the Avengers at one point. But i doubt it

I'm not sure, but i think he was referring to the Dino on screen, Wich is devil dinosaur. If he wasn't then indeed it is Reptil

I heard dinosaur boy, although devil dinosaur was shown. I'm sure reptil will be in the game.

It would help make this more LEGO Marvel Superheroes and less just LEGO Marvel Cinematic Universe, though.

Good riddance, I say. The web-swinging was not fun at all, since it was far too slow and difficult to maneuver.

Daredevil can swing in the game. Same as webswinging just not webs.

... YOU CAN PLAY AS FIN FANG FOOM?!?! My life is complete, preordering as soon as humanly possible

I've had it preordered since June 5th.

It would help make this more LEGO Marvel Superheroes and less just LEGO Marvel Cinematic Universe, though.

It has a crap load of Comic characters soooo...

Fin Fang Foom and Devil Dinosaur!? YES!! I was definitely skeptical if this game would be better than the first but I'm really liking what I'm seeing! :thumbup: I will be disappointed if the comic X-men aren't at least a DLC pack though. Also, as for why Guardians doesn't seem to be part of the levels, isn't Lego combining all of these movies into one new-ish storyline? Maybe they couldn't find a way to incorporate the Guardians movie plot into a cohesive story or something?

Winter Soldier has black hair in the game/trailer but in real life the minifigure has dark brow hair. Just a did bit. :blush::laugh:

Winter Soldier has black hair in the game/trailer but in real life the minifigure has dark brow hair. Just a did bit. :blush::laugh:

What if its Loki dressing up like winter soldier?

For those concerned about the Guardians of the Galaxy, they did say that there would be more than just those 6 movies included. I'd be surprised if we didn't see at least the first Iron Man, Thor, Guardians, and Ant-Man get levels. If nothing else, I'm positive that the Guardians will be playable.

For those concerned about the Guardians of the Galaxy, they did say that there would be more than just those 6 movies included. I'd be surprised if we didn't see at least the first Iron Man, Thor, Guardians, and Ant-Man get levels. If nothing else, I'm positive that the Guardians will be playable.

I'm guessing Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man, Thor and Ant-Man will be bonus levels if they're included. It seems obvious that the main focus is The Avengers and Age of Ultron followed by Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Thor: The Dark World and Iron Man 3.

Some new characters and characters from the last game!

Old agent Carter

Aldrich killian

Captain America(first avenger and winter soldier variant)

Cloud 9

Daredevil

Harley keener(the kid in iron man 3)

Iron fist

Iron spider

Jessica Jones

Kurse

Luke cage

Mandarin

Also two vehicles that are going to be in the game:

Lola

Thanoscopter

Edited by amazingbricks

Some new characters and characters from the last game!

Old agent Carter

Aldrich killian

Captain America(first avenger and winter soldier variant)

Cloud 9

Daredevil

Harley keener(the kid in iron man 3)

Iron fist

Iron spider

Jessica Jones

Kurse

Luke cage

Mandarin

Also two vehicles that are going to be in the game:

Lola

Thanoscopter

Lola?

Count me sold. The flying car from Agents of SHIELD is great!

Ultimate Destroyer looks great. I just wish capes/collars were included in the custom characters. I'd be making some vampires if they were.