TheBrickPal

LEGO Marvel's Avengers Video Game Discussion

How do I play as/ride Aragorn (Black knights horse) from the masters of evil DLC? Does he count as a flying vehicle

For everyone? I just couldn't find it stated anywhere when I was looking last night, so I figured I'd check here...

As for Aragorn... I don't see anything by that name, but there are two other-named black Pegasi available from a red vehicle pad.

Edited by JaseTJ

Love how there are 2 horses for the Black Knight's, the only difference between the two is the type of wing piece they use

Anybody know what the recent 1.05 update was about? Can't find any news anywhere. I'd wondered if it was DLC support, but it was an entire gigabyte, which is pretty hefty for this game. Especially since the only change to the game I've noticed is the character select layout is different.

The recent Ant-Man level was fun but a bit short.

Does anyone know the release date of the next DLC, and what it is?

The recent Ant-Man level was fun but a bit short.

Does anyone know the release date of the next DLC, and what it is?

Next DLC is Doctor Strange, it will be released quite soon.

Next DLC is Doctor Strange, it will be released quite soon.

Will be interesting to see which characters are included in this.

Will be interesting to see which characters are included in this.

Here are all the details for the rest of the season pass.

Edited by The Lego Nolan

So there's going to be a "surprise" coming out this month. I'm assuming GotG or Spiderman.

Probably Spider-Man. Guardians of the Galaxy is rumoured to be getting its own game to tie in with Volume 2 next year.

Probably Spider-Man. Guardians of the Galaxy is rumoured to be getting its own game to tie in with Volume 2 next year.

I doubt Guardians would get their own game. It's only 2 movies, whilst LMA has 7 movies in game (including Ant Man), but had the potential to use 4 more movies.

It's most likely another game will come out with Infinity War, and the Guardians would probably show up there, seeing as Star Lord and Rocket are confirmed for movie

I doubt Guardians would get their own game. It's only 2 movies, whilst LMA has 7 movies in game (including Ant Man), but had the potential to use 4 more movies.

It's most likely another game will come out with Infinity War, and the Guardians would probably show up there, seeing as Star Lord and Rocket are confirmed for movie

LEGO have made games based on two movies before. Their next game is based on just one movie!

Well the guardians are definitely involved with this game, as the parts from movie versions of nebula and Ronan accidentally appeared in the character customizer.

Just playing through the Black Panther on free play and two of the characters that were chosen were Cap and Iron Man, which got me thinking: what if this "surprise" is a Civil War level(s) with Spider-Man and movie Zemo? I know they released a character pack with the launch of the game, but now that the movie is out the could put in some actual movie gameplay.