TheBrickPal

LEGO Marvel's Avengers Video Game Discussion

Is Moon Knight confirmed yet?

Yep, I confirmed him about a page back.

Also you can visit Manhattan, Malibu, Barton Farm, Asgard, Washington D.C. and South Africa and more hubs for free roam. The collector being in the game gives me hope for the guardians. The collector is a big part of the game as you will find certain bricks or items related to him sort of like deadpool from the last game

The numerous hub areas have me very worried. I'm scared they'll all be smaller areas like LB3.

I know, me too.

But there will be a NYC main open world right? It was confirmed… right? Right? *huh*:wacko:

Tons of characters confirmed! Crimson Dynamo! Fin Fang Foom! Agent Carter! Mantis! Akron! Thanos! Skaar! Cottonmouth! Veronica (yes the satellite)!

And Beth!

Are they also doing the dlc packs? Because they didnt have them on the wii u :-(

That was asked in the panel, but they couldn't answer, saying "Stay Tuned" which is basically yes.

That was asked in the panel, but they couldn't answer, saying "Stay Tuned" which is basically yes.

And I believe they confirmed it at another event as well.

Also Arthur said that the red bricks would be in the collectors room in Knowhere, which basically confirms Knowhere as a hub.

Edited by The Lego Nolan

Is the roster in Amazingbricks' post assumed to be the final roster? Or will more characters be produced for the release version of the game?

It just seems like a small roster compared to the last game (86 to 155).

Is the roster in Amazingbricks' post assumed to be the final roster? Or will more characters be produced for the release version of the game?

It just seems like a small roster compared to the last game (86 to 155).

Arthur said over 200 characters are in the game. So there's still a good amount of characters who haven't been shown yet.

Edited by amazingbricks

Kate Bishop? YES

And Marvel Boy, that means all young Avengers since Wiccan, Hulkling and Chaves are confirmed as well.