TheBrickPal

LEGO Marvel's Avengers Video Game Discussion

I'm still annoyed we've seen next to nothing of this.

Don't worry, E3 is just a week away.

If i'm to be honest, this could be either really good or really bad.

I mean, it's practically the Avengers game people have been looking for since 2011, so naturally, expectations are high.

If i'm to be honest, this could be either really good or really bad.

I mean, it's practically the Avengers game people have been looking for since 2011, so naturally, expectations are high.

I'm sure it'll be about as good as Marvel or Beyond Gotham. What could they mess up? It's practically just a smaller version of those two games anyway.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say, in terms of characters, we're going to get every MCU hero and villain, and every other named character that has appeared more than once on film. As far as the TV stuff goes, I'd say main cast members. Coulson and his whole team from both seasons of Agents of SHIELD; Daredevil, Foggy, Karen, and Kingpin; Luke Cage and Jessica Jones (with a DLC featuring more characters from AKA Jessica Jones a possibility); and probably a lone Peggy Carter. Guys like Jasper Sitwell, Happy Hogan, and Helen Cho will probably be amongst the ranks of the minor and civilian characters. I'd say the Warriors Three and Sif are going to be in there, too. Just speculation, though. The character selection has gone pretty wide lately (150+ in LB3 and Marvel) so I wouldn't rule out too many.

YUSH! June 11th? right?

I have no idea when they'd show Lego games, but E3 is from June 14-17 with the bulk taking place on the 15th and 16th

The E3 2015 trailer can appear at any time during E3 2015. The gameplay demo will probably be streamed and uploaded to YouTube on June 17, 2015 or June 18, 2015. GameTrailers, IGN, and GameSpot are streaming E3 2015, so we'll probably get a gameplay demo of the game from each source, if we are lucky.

Was secretly hoping it wouldn't be a play through of the movies :/ also, black widow and Hawkeye have their old hair? ....why?

Theory: going to be the shortest Lego game ever, if it's only based on the Avengers movies, with each movie getting 5 levels, so that's 10 levels.

well E3 2015 is in 5 days since it is from June 14, 2015 - June 18, 2015

hoping to see some gameplay footage and a confirmed release date, so I can put in my pre-order :)

Do you think they only showed the battle of New York because Age of Ultron came out last month (so not everybody has seen it) and they didn't want to spoil anything?

I just noticed something, the teaser poster for the game said it was coming out in Fall 2015, but the trailer said it was coming out in Winter 2015. Looks Like Lego Dimensions pushed this game back a bit.

I just noticed something, the teaser poster for the game said it was coming out in Fall 2015, but the trailer said it was coming out in Winter 2015. Looks Like Lego Dimensions pushed this game back a bit.

Booooo. Stupid dimensions. Not interested in that money trap one bit.

Theory: going to be the shortest Lego game ever, if it's only based on the Avengers movies, with each movie getting 5 levels, so that's 10 levels.

They'll probably include the other marvel movies too like Winter Soldier and Iron Man 3. If they didn't then it would be really short and there would only be about 20 characters

Since Age of Ultron had the song, I've Got No Strings, from Disney's Pinocchio, in the movie, so does TT Games need permission from Marvel and Disney to use the song in the cut-scenes for the game

Since Age of Ultron had the song, I've Got No Strings, from Disney's Pinocchio, in the movie, so does TT Games need permission from Marvel and Disney to use the song in the cut-scenes for the game

Disney owns Marvel.

yeah, but does TT Games need permission to use the music from Age of Ultron for the game's cutscenes.

Lad, they already have permission to do a whole game with voice clips from the movie :snicker: , i think they have permission for the song!

Well here it is, This fella will give live coverage of Avengers gameplay. And i saw a new posterrr :laugh:

Edited by kevkipo

Can't wait to see more about Lego Avengers!! I hope they can confirm if it'll be open world with NY again and if the characters like X-men and F4 will appear.

Can't wait to see more about Lego Avengers!! I hope they can confirm if it'll be open world with NY again and if the characters like X-men and F4 will appear.

I think we're gonna get open world New York, Sokovia, Seoul and Johannesburg. Wouldn't it be awesome to run around with Quicksilver trough NY :laugh: