TheBrickPal

LEGO Marvel's Avengers Video Game Discussion

Avengers Assemble! Experience the first console videogame featuring characters and storylines from the blockbuster film Marvel’s The Avengers and the much anticipated sequel Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, and more. Play as the most powerful Super Heroes in their quest to save humanity. The game will be available in fall 2015 for the Xbox One, all-in-one games and entertainment system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, the Wii U system from Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS hand-held system, and Windows PC.

Source: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150129005263/en/Warner-Bros.-Interactive-Entertainment-TT-Games-LEGO#.VMpDrFfF_C6

Yes!! I can finally play as Ultron!! :wub: Hopefully though Marvel characters who aren't Avengers (F4, Xmen) still appear in the game. Also I loved the explorable New York so hopefully that returns updated :sweet:

So will the game just be Avengers and Avengers Age Of Ultron or will it include the entire MCU? I really have to play as the MCU Guardians of The Galaxy, Quicksilver, Vision and Falcon.

Yes!! I can finally play as Ultron!! :wub: Hopefully though Marvel characters who aren't Avengers (F4, Xmen) still appear in the game. Also I loved the explorable New York so hopefully that returns updated :sweet:

This is so awesome :laugh: All of this at once! so much news omg, I can finally play as Quicksilveerrrr :laugh:

I hope this game will feature Guardians of the Galaxy from the film.

Could Big Hero 6 Hiro Himada and Baymax will be DLC or a third-party character like Green Loontern in LEGO Batman 3.

So I'm guessing Lego and TT Games are going with the Avengers route instead of just making a sequel to the last Marvel game because Marvel doesn't want them using Fantastic Four and X-Men in this game.

I'm sure Spiderman and his friends and enemies will be there in their USM and comic book forms as unlockable playable characters, but not as part of the storyline (maybe they'll have their own level though).

Guardians of the Galaxy I'm thinking will have a level like 1966 Batman in Lego Batman 3.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Ooh, good question.

I kinda like the idea of it being a LEGO videogame version of the Avengers movies :thumbup:

And now that I think about it... not just the two Avengers movies, but the movies of the seperate superheroes as well :oh:

(I don't really like GotG and if what I suggest turn out to be true -an MCU game- they'll probably be there as well, but I don't mind )

Regards,

Mitch

I really hope we start seeing some playable characters soon. Someone outside of the main team, but otherwise anyone. I just really want an idea of the kind of characters we're going to see.

So I'm guessing Lego and TT Games are going with the Avengers route instead of just making a sequel to the last Marvel game because Marvel doesn't want them using Fantastic Four and X-Men in this game.

I'm sure Spiderman and his friends and enemies will be there in their USM and comic book forms as unlockable playable characters, but not as part of the storyline (maybe they'll have their own level though).

Guardians of the Galaxy I'm thinking will have a level like 1966 Batman in Lego Batman 3.

I just knew they would do this. I wonder if they'll do it similar to the PotC-game where each film in the MCU will get a level or 3-4.

Characters that did not appeared in the first LEGO Marvel Video Game such as:

Quicksilver

Scarlet Witch

Vision

Ultron

Sub-Ultron Soldier

Sub-Ultron Officer

Baron von Strucker

Nebula

The Collector

Yondu (GotG character who never physically made in LEGO Minifigure)

Claw

Trapster

I know it is a little early to speculate, but is it possible we get Agent Coulson as a pre order exclusive with this game?

He is wildly popular and he is not in the Helicarrier and all Lego Games have a preorder exclusive.

I know it is a little early to speculate, but is it possible we get Agent Coulson as a pre order exclusive with this game?

He is wildly popular and he is not in the Helicarrier and all Lego Games have a preorder exclusive.

That or a MCU Falcon make the most sense to me.

That or a MCU Falcon make the most sense to me.

Hmm... Falcon would require Several additional peices for his jet pack/wings and two pistols.

Also Anthony Mackie has confirmed that Falcon is getting a new costume in Civil War. So we could have an Iron Patriot style thing again, where we get a variant of a character we did not get in the sets.

Could be Crossbones. Or maybe a generic SHIELD agent if Coulson turns out to be in the Carnage set. And I hope this isn't JUST based on the MCU. We all know Disney has their beef with Fox and Sony and most of us are right there with em', but I don't see how this game would top the last one if F4 and Xmen are left out. That's too huge of a gap in the Marvel universe to go unnoticed.

Okay. We should keep a tab of playable characters going.

Hawkeye

Black Widow

Iron Man Mark 45?

Thor

The Incredible Hulk

Captain America

Hawkeye

Black Widow

Iron Man Mark 45?

Thor

The Incredible Hulk

Captain America

Quicksilver

Vision

Scarlet Witch

Ultron

Loki

(all assumed on the information that the game will be based on the story from Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron and they all play pretty substantial roles.)

Wolverine

Professor X

Magneto

Storm

Cyclops

Mystique

Phoenix

Colossus

Juggernaut

Kitty Pride

Beast

Mr. Fantastic

The Invisible Woman

Johnny Storm

The Thing

Galactus

Silver Surfer

Doctor Doom

(all assumed based on Marvel's ban on X-Men and Fantastic Four merchandise).

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Hawkeye

Black Widow

Iron Man Mark 45?

Thor

The Incredible Hulk

Captain America

Also probably War Machine/Iron Patriot

I just knew they would do this. I wonder if they'll do it similar to the PotC-game where each film in the MCU will get a level or 3-4.

As I stated before, that would be so awesome!

Not all movies would require as many levels, I guess. Perhaps three (rather long?) levels per MCU 'solo movie', and the actual Avengers movies will be 5 or six levels.

All the lead characters in Agents of SHIELD...

Ooh, that would be cool too! :oh:

Thanks for the coverart pictures, by the way, Cammo!

As usual, my favorite -Iron Man- looks cool :wub:

The rest of the cover looks great as well :thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch