You sure the motor can spin smoothly? Sounds like it may be jammed...

Just unplugged the motor from the system and tried again, still nothing, the light goes off immediately when the plug is put on, However the big scale larger motor can run it but wont fit

Sounds like the motor is defective, shorted?

could be, I cant get it to work with anything plugged in, is there anything i can do about this?

Decided to fix in a more unorthadox way, Have threaded the wires to the back of the ship, lobbed a big motor behind and bodged it all together, Now i suppose its the Lego equivalent of a pickup with a turbocharged w16 underneath, It also can now be accessed from behind so no need to remove things to run it.

16664186841_ff039be38c_c.jpgBig battery hellicarrier by Legocollecter123, on Flickr

16665563655_58353e6040_c.jpgBig battery hellicarrier by Legocollecter123, on Flickr

16479417819_1a697db43b_c.jpgBIG battery hellicarrier by Legocollecter123, on Flickr

Yeah looks quite good - no idea why I have never signed up before! The Winter Soldier polybag is a decent promotion too - was amazed to see prices at around £30 on ebay!

If you plan to buy directly from Lego, joining the VIP program is a must. You can get very interesting discounts just with the points you earn and the promotional set/Minifigures are always high valuable. They are the only sets I often think twice before opening and most of them are still unopened. I admit it's mostly because I didn't need them for any ongoing project and so I decided to keep them unopened :classic:

Basic motions of a quad rotor can be described using the model of the following picture. The instruction of the LEGO model replicate this same physics principal. ;)

research-topic28-04.jpg

Yes, but that is not the design of the mechanism. The mechanism uses an H shape not an X. And as stated, one, single fan turns counterwise, not two, not two opposite, or two on the left. Just one.

Thats where I got mine. My wife went there at 8.15 expecting a crush like on New Years Day. at 9.20 she was still the only person there ! She wasnt impressed. Looks like we were a bit too cautious.

That doesnt mean I wont be there bright and early on 4th May for the TIe Fighter, just in case.

Are you local to the area then?

My battery box arrived today, but I am not at home to try it out.. Typical!

Sunday night. Seems

I am to looking buy parts online for one of the mini Quinjets from the helicarrier but can't find the instructions online. (I checked Lego.com but its not up yet) Could someone who has the set post a scan of just the page that builds them? Thanks! :classic:

Yes, but that is not the design of the mechanism. The mechanism uses an H shape not an X. And as stated, one, single fan turns counterwise, not two, not two opposite, or two on the left. Just one.

Are you local to the area then?

My battery box arrived today, but I am not at home to try it out.. Typical!

Sunday night. Seems

Yes, Im from MK, although currently in Florida. Will be back on Tuesday to resume my Helicarrier build from bag 4 before I left it before I came here.

(...)

Are you sure you followed the instructions correctly? The mechanism isn't totally symmetric, so you might have missed something. The "H" and "X" configuration shouldn't affect anything in this matter.

I am to looking buy parts online for one of the mini Quinjets from the helicarrier but can't find the instructions online. (I checked Lego.com but its not up yet) Could someone who has the set post a scan of just the page that builds them? Thanks! :classic:

Hey snowman, here are cell phone pics I took of the instructions for the Quinjets. Sorry for the awful quality, as I'm sure many could do better, but I know what it's like to be itching to order parts and not have the information I need to get started. The pictures should be clear enough to be useful, just note that the one color that may not be as easy to tell what it is, that color is dark blue.

http://imgur.com/a/m3TOc

Hey snowman, here are cell phone pics I took of the instructions for the Quinjets. Sorry for the awful quality, as I'm sure many could do better, but I know what it's like to be itching to order parts and not have the information I need to get started. The pictures should be clear enough to be useful, just note that the one color that may not be as easy to tell what it is, that color is dark blue.

http://imgur.com/a/m3TOc

Thanks a ton! This is exactly what I wanted. Now its time to build an army of miniature quinjets!

Finished the build today, what an incredible build! Enjoyed it so much, even more then the Tumbler which was also a great build for me. Building the 4 rotos wasn't the most fun part but imho not that bad as some stated.

Tomorrow I will call Lego because I had some brick that were showing stress marks as if they were bended or something. They don't even fit anymore on other bricks.

I'm looking for ideas to build around this wonderful helicarrier, maybe a huge hangar? I really want more of those nano/micro figs. But paying $70 for them on eBay is just to much... And buying a second set isn't a good solution either.

I think you can buy them from Lego

I've spoken to 2 different people at the Lego parts/replacement recently, one says you will be able to purchase more micro figures in the future, but another told me we won't be able to because she told me that they do not offer parts for sale from licensed properties that are set specific, they can only send out as replacement such as if one of the micro figures was missing or damaged they can send one, but aren't allowed to sell you one. Seems like a pretty stupid policy to me if that is indeed true.

The other rep told me that usually anytime a part in their system is listed as "coming soon" that it will be able to be purchased as well. Guess we will just have to wait and see once the set specific pieces from the Helicarrier are available for replacement. As of today, only the parts that are not set specific to the Helicarrier can be ordered... Meaning parts that can be found in other sets as well.

So some of your microfigs are broken...

LOL. I think a lot of people will suddenly have broken or missing micro figures if LEGO refuses to offer additional ones for purchase considering they only give you 12 total to begin with. But again, no one at the parts department seems to know for sure if they will be available or not yet.

I ordered this set at LEGO S@H yesterday! :excited:

The Winter Soldier is included and a small set from the new Elves theme :sweet:

Can't wait for it to arrive :wub:

Hopefully before saturday, because then my cousin visits and I'll be watching The Avengers with her and maybe we can build the Helicarrier as well :tongue:

Regards,

Mitch

Question. If you buy this set in the US do you also get WS or is that only in June?

Elves... I got a city digger.

Yeah, it's a cool little thingy but I was wondering about it myself as well.

Especially since I just saw on S@H that that same Elves set is supposedly only given with an Elves purchase... which makes a whole lot more sense to me.

But I'm not complaining.

Regards,

Mitch