Sign in to follow this  

Looks like a viking torso. Nice job.

It's actually a crown soldier torso print but in a white torso.

Love it!

Where does the "flying" minifig come from? He looks like Ezio from Assassin's creed for me, lol.

He does but he isn't ehehehe... Megabloks owns the licensing for assassin's creed. This is all about Leonardo's machinery.

Yes. They flap up and down, back and forth. And and in the back the wings also flap up and down

Maybe showing this in a video would help with votes.

Maybe showing this in a video would help with votes.

Not good at making videos but basically theres a circular (not cross) technic piece that fits the axis and it has a connector pin that fits the wing. It allows the wing to flap and move because no cross technic bricks were used. Only connectors with friction.

Nice ornithopter!

As already mentioned (if possible) a video in which you demonstrate how the wings flap, will probably help gather more votes for your Lego Ideas project.

Do you know how many bricks your build contains?

Have you also considered constructing it with technic axles etcetera, and cloth similar to that used for all the Lego sail ships? Since the wings of Leonardo's design look much more like that of a bird (such as the wings of a pigeon or a swallow) and less like those of a bat or dragon.

ps.

Funny, when I saw that minifig, I also thought 'hey he looks a bit like Ezio Auditore'.