That's no rat, It is a hamster. It's fun to watch him/her, wondering if he/she is ever going to pee or poop in the model. The Arocs does come with a clam shell bucket to scoop stuff. :laugh:

Edited by dr_spock

It's fun to watch him/her, wondering if he/she is ever going to pee or poop in the model.

Never happens, it's a hamster with manners ;)

tumblr_lmz7iva7fz1ql9d92o1_500.jpg

Geez, you guys are worse then my 4yo when it comes to patience.

And that's coming from a man who's wife says he's mentally a 12yo.

Nailed it, just the same with my 4yo and 12yo here :iamded_lol:

Be patient and wish me luck with the gear. My old camera died on me a few days ago, and the replacement I got is giving me awful image quality :/

Tons of good luck with that!

Be patient and wish me luck with the gear. My old camera died on me a few days ago, and the replacement I got is giving me awful image quality :/

I'd be happy to review and build the set if your camera is not working (lol).

H :thumbup:

If there arent technic figures anymore, there must be some test driver in same size :laugh: .Also I find your lack in animal species disturbing :sceptic: .

Dear Sariel, can I visit you to see this technic flagship masterpiece?Im living few kilometers from Cieszyn :grin: .

Also one and half day to go! :blush:

I was joking I love his videos :)

this year techlug is earlier than sariel and tb. there are reviews for 42042 and 42040 since today at www.techlug.fr with pics and videos (but not 42043)

this year techlug is earlier than sariel and tb. there are reviews for 42042 and 42040 since today at www.techlug.fr with pics and videos (but not 42043)

Please take a look in the 2015 topic :wink:

Let's stick to the Mercedes here.

I saw, for the first time, the real mercedes truck the set is based on this morning on my way to work. It's quite a beast and very tall, based on what I saw this morning Lego have got it very very close to the real thing. It's a very imposing truck. Looking forward to the review.

H

Edited by Horace T

Never happens, it's a hamster with manners ;)

[clip image]

LOL. Will your hamster be wearing a top hat in your review? He's certainly gentlemanly. :laugh:

11 days before release in United States. It's $229.99 and that's 2,793 parts compared to 42030 (but it's got PF everywhere so that's probably why it's more expensive, still looks bland for me), anyway that's 11 days. Has anyone even bought theirs in any Lego stores? I heard that if a certain store has enough space for the set they can already start selling the set.

11 days before release in United States. It's $229.99 and that's 2,793 parts compared to 42030 (but it's got PF everywhere so that's probably why it's more expensive, still looks bland for me), anyway that's 11 days. Has anyone even bought theirs in any Lego stores? I heard that if a certain store has enough space for the set they can already start selling the set.

In legoland Billund, Denmark the set is already for sale

just picked up mine at the lego store in Munich :grin:

Where? In Ream Arcaden? :P

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

yes, in Riem Arcaden :laugh: but Pasing Arcaden should have it as well

Yesss... Thanx/Danke... :*

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

So, the German price is 200 EUR .... I hope it will be the same in the rest of the Europe ...

So, the German price is 200 EUR .... I hope it will be the same in the rest of the Europe ...

I'm from Austria and pre-ordered the Mercedes Benz Arocs for 155 EUR. In the meantime it's 200 EUR again, I was lucky to pre-order early enough :)

Today I was in the Lego store in Wijnegem (Belgium) and they said the 42043 is available from august 1st. The guy the shop told me that Lego shops have to wait until august 1st, but other toy shops sometimes start selling earlier.

Edited by vliet

I have seen them for sale but I dont trust the website, it looks like a legitimate website but you never know these days, so Im just gonna wait till august and get it from argos/fenwicks/the lego shop rather than taking a risk just to get it slightly earlier. it looks too good to be true especically with FREE UK Delivery and at a low cost.

Websites:

http://www.thehut.com/toys-lego/lego-technic-mercedes-benz-arocs-3245-42043/11070208.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=gp&utm_campaign=gp_toys&affil=thggps&switchcurrency=USD&shippingcountry=US

http://www.zavvi.com/toys-lego/lego-technic-mercedes-benz-arocs-3245-42043/11070208.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=gp&utm_campaign=gp_toys&affil=thggps&switchcurrency=USD&shippingcountry=US

I think maybe the two websites are really just from the same company.

I think maybe the two websites are really just from the same company.

They are, and from experience I wouldn't trust them with a substantial purchase either. I still shop there for BDs and games but otherwise I'd give those stores a wide berth.

It does more or les confirm the expected UK RRP of £170 though. Too much for me, I'll have to wait a while before I get my hands on this one.