Mind if I can just send you it? You seem to have been here a while.

Robert8 is a good choice. You can trust him. : )

While you're here, would you mind sharing a detail or two about a set to liven up this thread a bit?

Such as, do you happen to know what the retailer exclusive set is?

* :hmpf_bad: *

Edited by BrickJagger

Can you make out any details on the weapons, coat of arms, or soldiers? How useful are they to a traditional Castle theme?

I hate to be that annoying guy, but Nekchir, do you happen to know anything about the 2016 DC sets? If you choose to share (which you do not have to at all), I have a thread in the TTV Message Boards: http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/lego-dc-2016/12421

Thank you for all the information you have already gave by the way. It's much appreciated.

Edited by Mr_KnowItAll_JD23

Nekchir if you want you can send it to me also

Email is blablablabla

Edited by CopMike
E-mail deleted.

I will both acknowledge this and take advantage of it.

With Nekchir's PM system gone, this thread will soon become "Nekchir's temporary PM thread"

That being said, Nekchir, could you head over to the TTV Message boards to this Ninjago topic and share some set details? http://board.ttvpodc...iscussion/12422

Much appreciated!

Anyway, to be on topic, where exactly did the walking castle leak spring from?

Edited by legozebra

You can send that cover my way too, Nekchir. I have nearly three years under my belt on Eurobricks, not to mention about 15 years with the hobby. Email me at blablablabla

Edited by CopMike
E-mail deleted.

My email is blablablablabla

Nearly 5 years here, and I've literally never posted images from new sets here ever. You can trust me.

Edited by CopMike
E-mail deleted. Signature leak pics removed.

Nekchir can you just post the pictures on like imgur or instagram or twitter or can you send me a email of the pictures i will be sure not to share them with anyone or get you in any such trouble

Thanks Nekchir for sharing your information.

Just wondering will this line stay classed as Historic.. Sci fi or is it an adventure theme?

Just wondering will this line stay classed as Historic.. Sci fi or is it an adventure theme?

It sounds like an action theme. All signs point towards that.

I...I want to show someone the cover of my catalog via email if that's okay? Please, don't spam me about it of course, but I'm looking for someone trust worthy. Someone who won't copy the image or share it.

What part of "confidential" do you find hard to understand? I'm sure Lego legal department is really impressed by these actions of yours! I would think that if you really are a toyshop owner, that being able to sell Lego would matter to you.

And all you internet noobs that splash your e-mail around here, I guess your spam filters are going to fill up.

Really guys just like CopMike said, the internet is a dangerous place!

Have patience please, around October / November we'll get some official pics, since when is everyone here so hungry for leaks?

Pictures come when the time asks for it!

Edited by kevkipo

You can trust me too. I never share that if you do not want.

P.S. But if you think that I not person you can trust, I can recommend you CM4SI or Robert8, I think they can keep secrets.

Edited by mrx_tnn

What's the point of sharing if nobody else can know? Wait, people. We can all have info at the same time if we're patient.

With as much drama as the past day or 2 saw with people requesting PM's....emailing may as well be the same thing. Person after person flooding this thread with "I want a PM"....only for that to be shut down and considered bad form. Now a bunch of people doing the same dang thing a day later....just with email. Come on people...we are better than that.

Man. I'm starting to become hesitant coming into this topic. I'd absolutely love to hear some nice conversation about the sets and the information Nekchir so kindly told us, but all I find are comments asking for PMs and now E-mails of the leaks. C'mon, guys. I like seeing sets early just as much as the next person, but this is just... I don't know what this is. As others have said, why can't we just be patient?

Anyway, to stay on topic, I'm really wondering about the color schemes for the sets. When I think Steampunk, I think browns and bronzes, but I doubt Lego would do that since I don't think dominantly brown sets sell well. And grays and silvers seem too sci-fi for Steampunk.

Man. I'm starting to become hesitant coming into this topic. I'd absolutely love to hear some nice conversation about the sets and the information Nekchir so kindly told us, but all I find are comments asking for PMs and now E-mails of the leaks. C'mon, guys. I like seeing sets early just as much as the next person, but this is just... I don't know what this is. As others have said, why can't we just be patient?

Anyway, to stay on topic, I'm really wondering about the color schemes for the sets. When I think Steampunk, I think browns and bronzes, but I doubt Lego would do that since I don't think dominantly brown sets sell well. And grays and silvers seem too sci-fi for Steampunk.

Well i think more of a gray brown gold y know

So are the sets actually steampunk themed or just futuristic? The Nexo knight Logo seems to use a lot of silver or is it blue like crystal armour or something. I would have thought copper is more steampunk than silver. The sets also include trans yellow in them. And someone mentioned purple crystalline armour.. Is that right? Is there an overall colour scheme apart from the 5 main figures?

I'm guessing if the Jester is in purple and dark grey the evil ones might go with that scheme.

Does anyone else think that the Jester can't be the leader. There has to be an evil overlord or someone in charge.

C'mon pictures. Waiting for pictures seems to be my current past time lol

It's a bit off-topic what I'm about to say but I've been wondering for quite some time....Why there is such hatred for KK II ??? I mean the sets look fine for back then when the series came out,maybe the helmets of the main heroes were a bit oversized but that's it for negatives from my point of view.

Edited by LOTR34