It will replace Chima.

Oh yeah, is the new Batcave a D2C? Or is it a normal $120 set?

Normal set. It's trying to hype up BVS.

Have you seen other themes? Maybe marvel or DC sets? It would be greatly appreciated if you could go there. Thanks again.

What about the racers? (We're getting really off topic here :grin: )

Have you seen other themes? Maybe marvel or DC sets? It would be greatly appreciated if you could go there. Thanks again.

What about the racers? (We're getting really off topic here :grin: )

I'll be posting other theme's stuff throughout the week. ;)

Fantastic, everyone'll love it! :grin: :grin: Sorry for all the questions!

Edited by CM4Sci

^ I'm starting to feel bad for him at this point.... : P

Just take some pics of the catalog tomorrow and avoid this press conference.

Awesome! Thanks for your time. So I'm guessing the other color knight is going to be red.

Don't forget the CMF theme :)

Thanks! :wub:

^ I'm starting to feel bad for him at this point.... :P

Just take some pics of the catalog tomorrow and avoid this press conference.

Me too, a little! If it were me I would take random close-up pictures of obscure parts in the catalog, then watch everyone's minds explode trying to deduce what they were...:grin:

Good thing it's not me with the catalog, eh? :wink:

Would you PM people pics if they promised not to share? ;););)

Will you be posting this stuff on this thread, or to the threads appropriate to the theme? That is my only question.

At this point I'm thinking your source deliberately lied to you, BrickJagger

There is no way someone would describe Nexo Knights like this:

he said "It's a lot like the Castle theme from a few years ago, the one with the Dwarves and Trolls."

Will you be posting this stuff on this thread, or to the threads appropriate to the theme? That is my only question.

Various themes. Bionicle and Marvel mostly.

Thank you for the information.

It seems to me that this theme was designed by a committee mainly composed of marketing people. "Ok, we need a chima successor, but how do we get more people to buy it? I know - put trans-yellow parts in it and classic space people will go crazy. Yeah, and we'll make armor and weapons that appeal to both castle and SF fans, so they will both buy the sets."

The only thing missing are a couple of firemen and policemen from city to make the blending complete. Maybe we'll be getting a red knight and a black knight for that...

^^They would still have crime and fires no matter where the setting is so they seem like important people to have ;)

Various themes. Bionicle and Marvel mostly.

Thank you for all the helpful info, is it possible that you could tell us something about the DC Superheros BvS sets like what they look like and what figs they might contain, please.

If you can get pics of the sets, don't post them directly if they are watermarked. We don't want you to get banned. Thank you for sharing what you can.

Wow, this theme just keeps getting worse and worse... :look:

Thanks again for the initial "return of fantasy castle!!!" hype, BrickJagger. :tongue:

Oh well. Even KKII had elements and even whole sets that were pretty good. Here's hoping for the best. :classic:

Thanks Nekchir! Looking forward to them! And thanks for answering all our questions! I think you are going to be busy for the next few days! :grin:

Regarding the characters being color coded- is it like Knights Kingdom 2 (the dreaded jelly bean Knights) in which the characters are primarily a flood of the color you mentioned....or is it balanced out with other colors on each of the figures too? Are all the colors rainbow-vibrant, or do we have some earthier tones on the figs for that balance? (grays, browns, navy, forest green, etc...maybe even gold/silver))

^ I'm starting to feel bad for him at this point.... : P

Why feel bad for him? He has something everyone here wants, i.e. information on the new theme, and he's obviously having fun with it...

(Thanks for all the info!)

It seems to me that this theme was designed by a committee mainly composed of marketing people. "Ok, we need a chima successor, but how do we get more people to buy it? I know - put trans-yellow parts in it and classic space people will go crazy. Yeah, and we'll make armor and weapons that appeal to both castle and SF fans, so they will both buy the sets."

This is kind of shortsighted, no? You really believe they consider the wants of classic space or castle fans when they conceptualize a new "Big Bang" theme? On a forum like this I guess it's easy to forget that we're talking about a toy produced for children, not adult fans who harvest sets for trans yellow parts and new armor and weapon elements. They would be smart the AFOL community to certain degree I suppose, but the primary target audience for this and most LEGO themes is still kids. If Nexo Knights is as successful as Ninjago, maybe in a couple of years we'll get some big Temple of Airjitzu style sets that are more geared towards adult fans...