Is this theme Space Knights or Steam Punk Knights or neither ?

EDIT: Never mind!

(kind of starting to hate the little edit note on the bottom of posts..)

Edited by CM4Sci

Is this theme Space Knights or Steam Punk Knights or neither ?

Future Knights.

How do the Golems look?

@SirBlake: Guess who has six? :tongue:

There're about the size as Bigfig and they have elemental decals. The fire Golems in particular have trans-eyes.

Edited by Nekchir

How many are there in total?

So they're kinda like the Giant Trolls?

Do the Nexo Knights have a king?

I know, I'm bristling with questions. :blush:

Oh my gosh, people actually disliked the Tenkai knights?! I thought it was so cool that they morfed from a 2x4 brick into a very articulated figure.

I wouldn't want something like that for Nexo Knights, though. And a mobile fortress with static legs with hidden wheels to push the thing along sound like my worst nightmare. I'm still hoping to be pleasantly surprised!! :]

Everything has plenty of yellow, if that's what your asking. The color schemes are pretty balanced but attractive. And the weapons seem to be on par with regular knights stuff.

Oh, I dunno if the legs on the castle actually move or not.

Normal yellow or the ugly chima yellow?

Big and small rock monsters, I look forward to the big rock monsters. Trans yellow? Well I guess that's better than normal Lego yellow.

Edited by amazingbricks

And a mobile fortress with static legs with hidden wheels to push the thing along sound like my worst nightmare. I'm still hoping to be pleasantly surprised!! :]

Same here. I was hoping for a flying/levitating castle, or moving legs. A castle on wheels doesn't sound nearly as appealing to me. But the golems sound great.

Can't wait for pictures to leak! :moar:

Oooh, a Classic Space-esque Castle color scheme? This is getting interesting.

Are the bigfigs just as rigid as the ones before? Or are they more posable? For golems, I actually won't mind if they only have arm movement.

Edited by 8BrickMario

This.

Oh snap that's gonna be cool

I actually won't mind if they only have arm movement.

Maybe they'll have a rock throwing movement like the big rock monsters from Power Miners? That'd be cool.

Edited by CM4Sci

This.

Have you found these pics online or do you have access to a retailer's catalogue? (If you don't mind my asking) I just want confirmation that if they are online I'll start looking for them myself, but it's useless to look if they aren't

Future Knights.

There're about the size as Bigfig and they have elemental decals. The fire Golems in particular have trans-eyes.

Oh, and do the golems have articulated heads?

Have you found these pics online or do you have access to a retailer's catalogue? (If you don't mind my asking) I just want confirmation that if they are online I'll start looking for them myself, but it's useless to look if they aren't

Just to clarify to everyone, those are the trans-yellow parts from Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!!! Not Nexo Knights parts. The insiders know their info from a catalog, so until pics are posted, nothing is online.

Just to clarify to everyone, those are the trans-yellow parts from Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!!! Not Nexo Knights parts. The insiders know their info from a catalog, so until pics are posted, nothing is online.

I was aware of that, I was just wondering how he knew about it.

I was aware of that, I was just wondering how he knew about it.

I own a hobby shop at a local mall and I get catalogs every year.

A tower the rolls is not really that far out... if it were a siege tower. Legs sound just like decoration. I thought BrickJager was being fanciful when calling the lava and Rick monsters golems, but with an elemental sigal that actually makes sense.

I am trying to stay positive here but I want to like these.

WHEN ARE PICS COMING OUT?

I can't wait to see the vilains. Jestro and the golems sound very intriguing! Even if I don't like the knights' stuff, I might still end up buying for parts and collecting the monsters...

Nekchir a few questions for you:

#1 What does Jestro look like

#2 What color are the Knights Armor

#3 Does the castle look like a castle or some kind of machine

#4 Do the villains have a castle

P.S. If you have any drawing skills, could draw a basic sketch of the castle (I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with TLG)