So you have lost all credibility brick jagger. Congrats

Can't tell if that was serious or not, but let's not overreact here. My post was basically right under the one with that quote, so you would have to see that one to see mine.

C'mon, really? :hmpf_bad:

I've now edited that post to clarify what I meant.

Edited by BrickJagger

I like your thinking very much! :innocent2:

@J2G was this in regards to Ninjago or Castle. Us over in the Ninjago forum are trying to figure if we're gettig SkyPirates or Not. if however Castle does go sky high, sign me up I love wacky themes!

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago

@J2G was this in regards to Ninjago or Castle. Us over in the Ninjago forum are trying to figure if we're gettig SkyPirates or Not. if however Castle does go sky high, sign me up I love wacky themes!

From Ninjago 2016 thread:

Castle is getting something equally as wacky though.... :grin:

Edited by Cagast

At first look I kind of like it. At least it doesn't look dopey. Not sure if I like the wings like that though. Maybe folded against the body would look better?

Edited by Regenerate builder

Oooh, not bad. The wings could be bigger, but I like that it has the same type of non-licensed charm the Goblin does.

I'll buy multiples of this one.

Love it. I could not have asked for better. I could go either way on the legs (short or regular), but the head, print and wings are perfect, and that's what's most important.

Oh, I think we could have asked for better. At least with no printing on legs we can make him normal height.

I like my gargoyles like the movie "Gargoyles." This one will be OK as a building counter-balance, but not as a scary gargoyle.

I wish the wings were a little bigger and it didn't have the black dots all over. Surely Lego could have done something different to represent stone better?

Personally I think the gargoyle is nice, it would be great if we had large legs and wings with prints (at least on the legs) but still I'm happy with it and I'll definitely want to try and pick up 4 or so personally.

Does anyone know when we'll get more info about the sets??And what about the retailer catalogue??Maybe it will provided some info about the sets.

Wrong topic to discuss collectible minifigs. So if you want to talk about gargoyles, here's the place: http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=104386

Sorry. You are right :blush:

I posted it because we've been discussing about the new castle-themed minifigures in recent CMF series and the likely of some of their new pieces reappearing in the next Caslte theme, like:

-S12 Wizard's hat

-S13 Classic King's crown

-S14 Gargoyle's headpiece

-S12 Fairytale Princess' henin

-S13 Goblin's headpiece

But I won't post anything about the CMFs here again.

When will we begin to see set lists and or confirmation of the castle sets for next year?

I'm guessin' August. Like always!

I'm guessin' August. Like always!

Do we already know if there will be actually be a Castle theme in 2016? I have been super busy in the last weeks and I hadn't the chance to check rumors :classic:

Thanks for the info :classic:

Do we already know if there will be actually be a Castle theme in 2016? I have been super busy in the last weeks and I hadn't the chance to check rumors :classic:

Thanks for the info :classic:

Just rumors.

EB member legomilk is a reliable source. He already posted the City 2016 line-up.

Maybe he could provide us some info about the Castle 2016 theme

legomilk, I summon you! :laugh: