So I grabbed the Lavaria Minifigure parts from Jestro's Volcano lair when I ordered some parts from Lego. But I couldn't get the cape piece. For anyone who has the actual set. Is Lavaria's cape in that set the old stiffer variant or the new softer cloth variant?

Old style cape. Plus, you can't buy any cape on Bricks and pieces.

But how long will that sub-theme last? The sea monsters could followup directly afterwards.

It's too bad for Pirates fans, though, that Ninjago air pirates and Nexo Knights sea monster pirates aren't really viable within the Pirates theme.

Have a little Lego spirit, and mix it all up :tongue:

But how long will that sub-theme last? The sea monsters could followup directly afterwards.

It's too bad for Pirates fans, though, that Ninjago air pirates and Nexo Knights sea monster pirates aren't really viable within the Pirates theme.

I expect both to last for a wave each, and then different villains for the "final battle" in 2018.

Minifigure-wise, some of the Ninjago pirates would work with the regular theme, and the Sky Pirates sets had many useful pirate-related parts. I don't think the same can be said for the Nexo Knights villains.

Edited by BrickJagger

Forest monsters should come first. I want Mushlord. I also wanna see what kind of vehicles they'll have, if any.

I'm hoping for more location based sets.

I mean, as long as they're not similar to this year's villains, I'm fine with it.

I think they'll be more earth-y, maybe with moss or dirt printed on them. I do wonder why they didn't put out the Forest or Sea monsters, it'll be a shame if they aren't made.

Old style cape. Plus, you can't buy any cape on Bricks and pieces.

I didn't know that. i was spending a long time trying to look for one on bricks and pieces.

I didn't know that. i was spending a long time trying to look for one on bricks and pieces.

Well, it'd probably get wrinkled by the time it is sent to you. So, that's probably the reason why you can't order them.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to order one of the newer style capes from bricklink then as I like them a lot more.

I think they'll be more earth-y, maybe with moss or dirt printed on them. I do wonder why they didn't put out the Forest or Sea monsters, it'll be a shame if they aren't made.

I don't get it. Are you saying that rock monsters are on the way, and that the forest and sea monsters are not?

Edit: Nevermind, I read the 2017 thread, so it makes sense. It just doesn't make sense that it was in this thread.

Edited by x105Black

Winter sets!

Nexo Knights

Action Macy (70363)

Action Aaron (70364)

Action Axl (70365)

Action Lance (70366)

Bike from the Kings soldiers (70347) – 9.99

Lance’s Cruiser (70348) – 19.99

Ruina’s Vehicle (70349) – 19.99

Clay’s Blaster Jet (70351) – 49.99

Jestro’s Monstrous Monster Vehicle (70352) – 99.99

Triple-Rocker 32.99

Courtesy of the Brick Fan

Edit: sorry, belongs in 2017 thread

Edited by legozebra

I'm mostly interested in how well the theme is doing, and if it can grow a bit more maybe. It's planned for 3 years, but could go on a bit longer if (very) succesful. Having Ninjago for at least another year, probably two (considering the movie), and NK doing the same thing, that makes two very powerful action themes imo.

Maybe Nexo Knights will have some more mech/exosuits-like builds, with Bionicle ending?

I want to make this flamethrower's weapon, but i can't see which parts to use as scepter. Anyone care to help?

Looks like an Aerial, Lightsaber hilt, and a Globblin on top.

I don't think that's the only way they can be described.

Diseased or not, a rotten tree is not cutesy.

It's Lego, everything is cutified to some extent. :wink:

Quick rundown of the Lava Monsters

[redacted]

A scary bunch indeed.

Don't knock the lava monsters, man. "Lava monsters spawned by the Book of Monsters" is basically kid-friendly code for "demons summoned from Hell by the Necromicon." Ambulatory mushrooms and seaweed ain't got nothing on that. :grin:

It's Lego, everything is cutified to some extent. :wink:

Don't knock the lava monsters, man. "Lava monsters spawned by the Book of Monsters" is basically kid-friendly code for "demons summoned from Hell by the Necromicon." Ambulatory mushrooms and seaweed ain't got nothing on that. :grin:

Hey, some of the sea monsters seem downright Lovecraftian. "Seaweed" sells them a little short. :P

Hey guys. I know I'm a little late to the party but consider me a fan of Nexo Knights cuz I have 7 sets of for this theme now. I'm aiming to the Aaron Fox ultimate set soon.

I can see that, the ovens in Hell are probably hot enough for Magmar to bake his cookies in. :tongue: