Judging by several local stores:

Fortrex

Chaos Catapault

Knighton Disc Launchers

Clay's Rumble Blade

Ultimate Lavaria

Are flying off the shelves. Fortrex is clearly going to make the top five list of best selling sets for the year.

The Fortrex is priced pretty steep in the Netherlands, but with a discount i can see them going a lot faster.

Moltor's Lava Smasher

Jestro's Evil Mobile

Beast Master's Chaos Chariot

The King's Mech

Infernox Captures the Queen

Are selling pretty well. I was surprised that the Beast Master set wasn't selling poorly, but it seems to be moving units.

Funny, you say that, the Chaos Chariot was my son's number one priority, and in fact the first Nexo Knight set (other then Ultimate Clay and Aaron) he got.

Lance's Robo Horse

Merlok's Library 2.0

Ultimate Aaron

Ultimate Clay

Ultimate Macy

Ultimate Beast Master

Are clogging up the shelves. The Robo Horse especially is moving at all and Ultimate Beast Master is always on sale. Safe to say I don't think the Ultimates will be back for next year because they seem to be selling quite poorly outside of Macy.

Again, two of those Ultimate's were my son's first Nexo Knights. His last purchase (school report card money) was Lance's Robo Horse, and he loves it. The transformation in particular.

Overall, I think Nexo Knights has had a pretty successful first year. The Forest and Sea monster sets should sell well next year, but I think it's too early to tell if the theme will be able to continue beyond 2018. It's certainly selling better than Chima, which still has a large number of sets gathering dust on the shelves over a year later.

I think so too, and hope you are right. I love this theme, and my son does too. His friends love playing with his sets too, though it looks like they themselves are more into City and/or Ninjago (or their parents aren't fully up to date on the NK :grin: )

Edited by NotMegalodon

Also some people that were present at SDCC said that forest and sea monsters are planned for the show.Sorry if this was known.

I don't know if everyone saw those,but thebrickfan posted those amazing concept arts that were showed at SDCC:

https://www.flickr.c...in/photostream/

Thanks for sharing. I think that most Castle fans would have preferred the original Fortex design. :tongue:

Also some people that were present at SDCC said that forest and sea monsters are planned for the show.Sorry if this was known.

We pretty much assumed this, but it's good to hear confirmation. Personally I don't feel the need for a 2017 thread, especially since we've been talking about next year's villains for months in this one, but that's just me.

How did all of these sketch models get replaced with increasingly worse versions of themselves? Those look awesome!

Can I see a prototype for Macy's Thunder Mace? I get the feeling that set got hit by the Budget Brigade.

The concept arts look better sometimes than the actual sets like Chima and Bionicle concept arts.

Also this month the 2017 lists will be revealed,right?

Edited by LegoRomania

Yes, in the next Ninjago magazine is a General Magmar card. The game looks exactly the same as the Ninjago stuff.

Edited by josykay

I hope they will release a chess set at some point

With the scurriers and the bots as the pawns

That would be freaking awesome.

I hope so. After all we absolutely need some sources for scurrier and bot reinforcements. :)

Bricks and Pieces is a source, I just ordered several scurriers. $2.25 + $0.18 horns if you need them. I saw some squirebots parts too. Also picked up a Whiperella and ultimate Magmar parts.

Lance's Robo Horse

Merlok's Library 2.0

Ultimate Aaron

Ultimate Clay

Ultimate Macy

Ultimate Beast Master

Are clogging up the shelves. The Robo Horse especially is moving at all and Ultimate Beast Master is always on sale. Safe to say I don't think the Ultimates will be back for next year because they seem to be selling quite poorly outside of Macy.

The only Ultimate I've ever seen on sale is Robin. Clay and Aaron are frequently sold out in my experience.

The Ultimate Beast Master and The Robo Horse are the bottom of the Sales in Poland i always can find one discounted. Beast Masters Charriot also seems to go slower then oter sets (which is strange imho).

Just got General Magmar's SmoD and it is fantastic! Awesome build, I LOVE the functions on that set. It looks imposing and looks excellent from which ever angle you look at it from. I would really recommend getting it :))