Didn't know about this, thanks for the heads up.

I wonder if they'll be allowed to talk about next years sets?

I hope they will confirm the monsters from the book.

Question about Ava: Does she have back printing? Did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

Thanks. It's actually a pretty good print.

Anyone switch out her legs for normal size? I don't care for short legs, and thought about trying this.

Thanks guys for your reactions.

Go for the long version.

I need a second tower now :(

So, there's apparently a "Design your own Nexo power" contest in the Netherlands, which states that you have to go to lego.nl/nexoknights and do the missions there. However, I haven't been able to find the missions. Any ideas where I should look?

Page from the booklet

So, there's apparently a "Design your own Nexo power" contest in the Netherlands, which states that you have to go to lego.nl/nexoknights and do the missions there. However, I haven't been able to find the missions. Any ideas where I should look?

Page from the booklet

Thanks for the heads-up, can't find it either, though.

Page from the booklet

I actually tried this out several months ago when Nexo Knights was first released... I don't recall how I discovered it, but it basically consists of you doing "missions" for different Knights not unlike the Wu-Cru section of the Ninjago site. Each completed mission gave you a new element of your shield. I believe the one I found was on the UK site and was called "Knight's Academy," although I can't seem to find it anymore. Sorry about that! It may be defunct or under further development...

Edit: Found it! https://nexoknightsapac.lego.com/en-my/nexo-knights-quests

Edited by legozebra

I actually tried this out several months ago when Nexo Knights was first released... I don't recall how I discovered it, but it basically consists of you doing "missions" for different Knights not unlike the Wu-Cru section of the Ninjago site. Each completed mission gave you a new element of your shield. I believe the one I found was on the UK site and was called "Knight's Academy," although I can't seem to find it anymore. Sorry about that! It may be defunct or under further development...

Edit: Found it! https://nexoknightsapac.lego.com/en-my/nexo-knights-quests

Cool, thanks!

Page from the booklet

Deze actie is al afgelopen.

Uh? Translate plz?

I am guessing that the article is in not-English, but we do like posts here to be in English (or at least get a translation in too, if it is for humour's sakes)

Diolch!

(thanks)

Uh? Translate plz?

I am guessing that the article is in not-English, but we do like posts here to be in English (or at least get a translation in too, if it is for humour's sakes)

Diolch!

(thanks)

Roughly translated: this contest has already passed. I presume it's just a slip of the pen while switching between Dutch and English forums or something. :wink:

Geen dank!

(you're welcome!) :tongue:

Huh, too bad. Oh well. Where did you find out about that? Edited by DraikNova

Sorry for the Dutch guys :blush:

Huh, too bad. Oh well. Where did you find out about that?

Couple of months ago, every week there was another mission, with each one of the nexo knights. After that you could create your own nexo power and submit your design. The winner was already chosen.

I think i found out by just going to the lego website, or it might have been in a lego club e-mail.

There's a nexo knights community on google+, that might be interesting for some of you, it's mainly about new nexo powers for the merlok 2.0 app, but other news is also posted.

https://plus.google....775541074216573

One of the nexo powers collection websites;

http://www.spyrius.o...00110010100b104

Edited by NotMegalodon

Got the Nexo Knight promo minifigure - the one with coupon. It's such a nice little box package for such a common-ish minifigure. They could've just put it in a polybag.

Hey guys, I bought another set, and I am wondering, can anyone tell me, what the hole at the helmet of Aaron for example is for? Just wondering, since it is clearly not for plumes, and I can't remember, seeing it used for anything?

Edited by josykay

Hey guys, I bought another set, and I am wondering, can anyone tell me, what the hole at the helmet of Aaron for example is for? Just wondering, since it is clearly not for plumes, and I can't remember, seeing it used for anything?

The hole is simply a connection point, it fits certain plumes that have a thin shaft, for example the triple feather. Aaron doesn't have a plume in his design and the connection point isn't used in any sets, sure, but the hole increases customisation options especially if you were to take Aaron's helmet and use it for your own Nexo Knight sigfig.

Grab an Aaron and a triple feather and try it out! It works, I tried it myself :wink:

Indeed lots of those triple feathers come with the actual sets too, mostly trans orange and trans neon orange but also blue/red.

In fact aaron's bow uses 2 in the infernox set, and from my experience with having the sets, they give a lot of spares on those (1 spare per bag).

So far the helmet is new this year but comes in 4 colors, blue / dark blue / green / bright light orange

Edited by TeriXeri

The hole is simply a connection point, it fits certain plumes that have a thin shaft, for example the triple feather. Aaron doesn't have a plume in his design and the connection point isn't used in any sets, sure, but the hole increases customisation options especially if you were to take Aaron's helmet and use it for your own Nexo Knight sigfig.

Grab an Aaron and a triple feather and try it out! It works, I tried it myself :wink:

Now I feel the need to create a Nexo knights sigfig, thank you! :tongue:

Here's a few things that I've done in the NEXO genre so far:

27437307070_ac2b8e745b_m.jpgCrown Knight Clay

27553732233_9767fe5ab2_m.jpgNEXO-Emmet

27689003272_7b86135338_m.jpgNEXO-Chima

I really hope to get the new helmet in black as well, for a full-sized black knight. Btw, has anyone put the Ultimate Lance visor on a transparent helmet (from Spyrius) yet?