^^ Highly doubt that that's 2017's armor. Golden figures are a big draw, and Lego would know not to make five different, easy to find golden knights at once. They were able to reel in big bucks off of the Golden Knight in Drawbridge Defense, not to mention Mr. Gold himself, so why change that strategy now?

When Amazingbricks said gold, be probably meant gold accents, not solid gold. :classic:

Also - since when do we hear about 2017 news in early 2016? I mean - it does happen, but that's really rare...

I was just pointing out this nexo power, it might (or might not) be a hint at a new minifig. It looks good imo.

The Book Of Monsters also shows woods monsters and sea monster, so it's not impossible for the app to show a hint at what comes in 2017.

I was just pointing out this nexo power, it might (or might not) be a hint at a new minifig. It looks good imo.

The Book Of Monsters also shows woods monsters and sea monster, so it's not impossible for the app to show a hint at what comes in 2017.

To be honest, I'm pretty convinced those aren't 2017's villains as well. I hate to be pessimistic - don't get me wrong, they are awesome figures and I would live for them to be the 2017 villains - I just don't see a book released in 1HY 2016 to be previewing things from 2017.... It's never happened before and we've seen a lot of things in Ninjago and Chima books that never made it to shelves either...

Not sure if this one was posted, so here goes: level 4 axl (just before 'ultimate', level 5)

Oh wow! At first glance he looks like one of the bad guys. But i like this look on Axl.

Also - since when do we hear about 2017 news in early 2016? I mean - it does happen, but that's really rare...

Earliest was Bionicle 2015's leak. It was July if I recall correctly.

I'm on your side in regards that neither the Water or Swamp villains are the next villains. They would certainly fit if there were some sort of established lore regarding the Elements in Nexo Knights. However, despite their impressive designs, I find both to be lackluster as concepts. Lava beings seem so much more threatening than... fish people... or plant... people...

Also, should someone forget, the writers and artists for these books Lego brings out are given story concepts for what they're writing, and they are free to add unofficial, non-canon characters and stories into the mix.

Take one of the Tournament of Elements books Ninjago had last year. They introduced a completely new character named Lar. He was the master of water and was one of the participants in the tournament of Elements. We all know now that he, technically, doesn't exist canonically, as Nya is the Water Ninja.

I don't know if it has ever come up here, but the King's Mech is basically a perfect set to build a proxy for one of these:

99120107003_DreadknightNEW_01.jpg

Warhammer 40,000: Grey Knights Dreadknight

Edited by appiah4

I would be very dissapointed if the water and swamp/forest monsters are non-canon. They look great in the BoM.

Agreed! Some of the best designs to date.

It would be a shame not to get the guy in my avi, as well as Mushlord. They both look like excellent villains.

I feel the same way. I really like and want those villains from the book.

I really doubt LEGO would make as complex a mold as the Scurrier one without reusing it, and that shark scurrier is just the cutest minion ever. I mean, I doubt we'll be getting the black armor from the game or golden armor, but stuff like Mushlord (whose sword seems about as complex as Clay's and thus relatively plausible) and the aquatic knights seem pretty likely. And Nexo Knights is doing tons of stuff other themes haven't. I think the Book of Monsters is pretty much guaranteed to play a role throughout the planned run of the theme, so the official version not including the monsters for those years would be strange.

That, and I'm really hoping we get a version of that fly spear, possibly using glittery translucent plastic to represent its semi-translucent nature.

It would be a shame not to get the guy in my avi, as well as Mushlord. They both look like excellent villains.

I agree. And I should know, as I'm the #1 Nexo Knights Fan.

Only noticed it now.... best fitting title EVER!!! :laugh_hard::tongue:

HAHAHA, I didn't see this! :roflmao::iamded_lol: Nice title!

Good to see you finally embraced it :classic:

Maybe you should change your name to Nexo105Black

Your signature, sir, is made of pure awesomeness! :roflmao::iamded_lol:

Your signature, sir, is made of pure awesomeness! :roflmao::iamded_lol:

a very comic sans of humor, also :poke:

(honestly, I think you have the right to hate the person who did this to you, but you are a cool guy for dealing with it like this :thumbup: )

Oh snap, maybe we should get back on topic...

a very comic sans of humor, also :poke:

Oh snap, maybe we should get back on topic...

:pirate_skel1:

Anyway, have you guys been making a lot of MOCs? I've been working on something I'm itching to release on the 9th.

I have a lot planned. Some need parts, as trans-neon-orange hasn't been common in the run-up to this theme. My stocks are mostly printed with Aquashark designs... Once the event has passed I will hopefully have purchased the bulk of the sets and have plenty to work with.