What do you mean? As far as I can see, there isn't one.

There is, and if it's not out yet, it will be.

Yes, in my french Lego store since sunday

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1582952152025215&set=a.1495226297464468.1073741831.100009313362049&type=3&theater

I get to share picture. I'm doing my best, as for my english!

And monster sketch book (french lego store again)= many white pages

Yes, in my french Lego store since sunday

https://www.facebook...&type=3

I get to share picture. I'm doing my best, as for my english!

And monster sketch book (french lego store again)= many white pages

Thanks for the pic!

Love that keychain! :classic:

Just started watching the show, liking it so far. Currently though I'm not massively interested in the sets, but I think I might get the ultimates as I quite like the minifig... Shame there doesn't seem to be an ultimate jestro though, might have to pick up his set then

Are all of the book inserts different?

So far, yes. I don't think we've seen what the other books in the summer contain but it's not implausible that they might also have unique "pages".

Has anyone seen this already? I'm sure this isn't a good place to post this, but since key chains and artwork book are also no construction products, let's just post it here and beg the mods for forgiveness! :laugh:

Has anyone seen this already? I'm sure this isn't a good place to post this, but since key chains and artwork book are also no construction products, let's just post it here and beg the mods for forgiveness! :laugh:

Those costumes look really cool actually.

Do you think they are going to release Nexo Knights action figures, like the Star Wars line? :look:

oh, didn't think about that. Let's see. Armored rather than organic characters goes well with constraction figures. But as oppose to Chima (Lion head, wings, croco tails...), the knights doesn't have so much difference in design, so they could end up dull... Plus, they would need to find some weird excuse to incorporate these giants in the background (a separate line just for collectors would not be enough imho). And the Star wars line has real humans proportion to imitate. NK characters only appear as lego, they would need to look as the new giant Ant man "fig". Impossible to oversized without modiying their design. But maybe something like Hero Factory Attack from Below could work, normal knights figs in their construction knight mechs opposed to giants villains ?

The Nexo Knights Merlok 2.0 app just got updated; you can now travel to rocklands, play with Axl, and there are a bunch of shields added (i think the summer-set shields). You can also build Axl's vehicle (like you could with all the other characters).

Screenshots from the google plus community:

https://plus.google....775541074216573

Edited by NotMegalodon

oh, didn't think about that. Let's see. Armored rather than organic characters goes well with constraction figures. But as oppose to Chima (Lion head, wings, croco tails...), the knights doesn't have so much difference in design, so they could end up dull... Plus, they would need to find some weird excuse to incorporate these giants in the background (a separate line just for collectors would not be enough imho). And the Star wars line has real humans proportion to imitate. NK characters only appear as lego, they would need to look as the new giant Ant man "fig". Impossible to oversized without modiying their design. But maybe something like Hero Factory Attack from Below could work, normal knights figs in their construction knight mechs opposed to giants villains ?

They wouldn't necessarily need to imitate the proportions of Minifigs considering the Chima Constraction figs didn't. But yeah, there really isn't much variety in designs like there was in Chima. Maybe they could release figures like the Ultimates where a lot of the variety comes in with the weapons?

The mech idea is pretty neat, too. Then we could have Ultimate Ultimates. :P

Well the theme is very much like Knights Kingdom 2 (although much less medieval), so I could see it fitting in theme-wise.

0008.jpg

With new pieces and techniques, they could even look better.

Edited by x105Black

Do you think they are going to release Nexo Knights action figures, like the Star Wars line? :look:

No. I think the "Ultimate" series fills in the $10 price point for those, and next year they can come out with the new bad guy ones, and make "Super Ultimate figures". But who knows, maybe they will. However weren't there supposed to be some for the Chima ones that were never released? Maybe LEGO realizes that they don't sell well. Plus as Star Wars shows, the more human ones (Luke) look fully in that line.

Remember how Lego had to exclude an entire country from Chima's second wave release? Yeah... I don't think that Lego exactly wants to produce buildable figures for their in-house themes, unless the theme revolves around it (Bionicle).

Just finished building the smallest two sets, Ultimate Lavaria and Lance's Mecha Horse. I like them all a lot, but I'm a little confused why Lance's horse uses red 4-long axles and yellow 3-long ones, despite the fact that using the already existing black and light grey versions would fit better in the color scheme. Any idea what's going on with that?