Does he have a gold cape? Are his robes like previous good wizards'?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

The pic was from the neck up, so all I saw was a golden (classic) beard, head, and classic wizard hat. I hope he has a slope brick for robes instead of legs, but the image didn't show much.

I just realized what an awesome title he has: Merlok, the Golden Wizard! Much cooler than Golden Ninja, if you ask me.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Gold Wizard? What hat was he using, the old Majisto hat? That's good news to me.

Can't wait to find images, as this sounds like one minifigure in this line that might be worth having.

Gold Wizard? What hat was he using, the old Majisto hat? That's good news to me.

Yes. the old hat

The pic was from the neck up, so all I saw was a golden (classic) beard, head, and classic wizard hat. I hope he has a slope brick for robes instead of legs, but the image didn't show much.

I just realized what an awesome title he has: Merlok, the Golden Wizard! Much cooler than Golden Ninja, if you ask me.

I hope he has legs, actually. It's not often we get a minifigure with gold legs.

I hope he uses the Gandalf beard in gold. Not the Sensei Wu beard.

It's definitely not Wu's beard, but it didn't look like Gandalf's. I think it might be the classic beard, but I'm not positive. It could also be new. Those of ye who saved the fleeting pic, can you confirm?

Ultimate sets looks awesome! Its interesting that the knights have different variations in the ultimate sets.

You've seen them? :look:

Gold beard! Now I will be able to do that awesome headdress idea I've had on one of my LDD files. I envision it on the Tonto head. More wacky stuff to add to GOH next year.

New set! Polybag.

30371 Bike

Most inspiring set name of all time confirmed. :grin:

Hope it has a lava guy in it. They would be nice to army build.

Quick question. When do you think Lego will officially announce Nexo Knights and release official photos of the sets? Since its Lego's original theme there is no reason for conspiracy like SW Ep 7 sets had. Theme gets released in January so 2 months in advance?

Given that this theme is getting heavy media presence with a TV show and stuff, I'd say New York Comic Con

What are the 'ultimate' sets? Are they CCBS styled? Apologies if we don't have any info on them yet.

Those are just the minifigure with brickbuilt weapons attached to the chest/armor piece

Like glorified versions of the armors in the cover pic.

Macy, Clay, Aaron appear in both: sets and ultimates. Robin is an exclusive knight for the "Ultimates", as he doesn't appear in any set (yet)

Edited by Robert8

I've been gone for two hours, and I miss the excitement. If there is something that could be PM'd feel free to do so.

So much talk about gold wizards, and King Mechs. It hurts being out of the loop!

Missed it too. :(

Oh well, maybe next time.

NYCC would be perfect for a reveal since it's pretty close, but it seems a bit early to me.

Hoping I'm wrong though.

I'm little confused here,some say that Robin has short legs and Lukes hair piece which brings me to the conclusion that he is a boy while others say that he is a knight.One other thing those who've seen Merloks set,can you describe it??

Umm...so I missed...whatever happened last night. Can someone briefly fill me (and everyone else that missed it) in as to what happened? Did the retailer list all the sets with pics or just the names/prices? Was Merlock the only thing that had a photo or was anything else shown?

I've been gone for two hours, and I miss the excitement. If there is something that could be PM'd feel free to do so.

So much talk about gold wizards, and King Mechs. It hurts being out of the loop!

This.

So...yeah...I also missed...whatever happened last night. Can someone fill me (and whomever else missed it) in as to what happened? Did the retailer post set pics or just names/prices? Was Merlock the only thing shown or was other stuff revealed?

Edit: Sorry I screwed up and double-posted. My bad. If a mod can delete the first post, that's fine with me! Again, sorry.

Edited by TPLSTER21

So Merlock is a golden minifig, just like Lloyd in 2013 Ninjago sets? Or it's just his clothes that are gold colored? I'm kinda confused.

Sounds to me like he's completely gold, like Lloyd.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Yeah, he's totally golden, like Lloyd, hat and beard included! We saw him yesterday, but CM$Sci denies revealing for two minutes in his avatar, which I support and understand. The majority of us haven't seen anything more than the catalog pages leaked a while back.

Yeah, he's totally golden, like Lloyd, hat and beard included! We saw him yesterday, but CM$Sci denies revealing for two minutes in his avatar, which I support and understand. The majority of us haven't seen anything more than the catalog pages leaked a while back.

Nice! But are you sure he's not a statue? Because all gold character sounds cool but weired. Edited by benderisgreat