I agree. Not to get too political, but English is the second most common language spoken in the world. Most Americans feel no need to learn another language, although foreign language is often a part of education here. While it may be nice for more people to be multilingual, it's not seen as very practical when your own language is spoken almost everywhere.

I'm very happy to see the classic characters shaping up, though! Wizard Merlock, the mech-using King, and an evil Jester, along with four heroic knights! And better yet, there doesn't seem to be a princess in danger!

Edited by 8BrickMario

If this line is named after a guy who is the King of Mechs, that means this line is about Mechs. Which is awesome!

I beg to differ.

Ok, someone I know has seen the pictures.

I will keep you updated.

Please do! We need to see what this someone has seen!

But what happened to the old names? Are these new sets a separate wave, or just ones we hadn't heard of before?

The previously reported sets are on the site I linked as well. Hopefully it's all one wave, but there is no way to tell so far. One set is a retailer exclusive.

FIRST INFO:

It's not a castle theme.

The good faction will portrait guys wearing armorus, but he said "more technological".

The big set will be a castle that moves with tracks, like a tank.

How is it not a castle theme if there's literally a castle in it and knights? We already know it's not historical, but all of the characters and locations seem heavily Castle-influenced. Technological armor sounds good, and I like the tank idea better than the rolling stilt legs we heard about before.

How is it not a castle theme if there's literally a castle in it and knights? We already know it's not historical, but all of the characters and locations seem heavily Castle-influenced. Technological armor sounds good, and I like the tank idea better than the rolling stilt legs we heard about before.

Most people are of the believe that it has to at least be Medieval Fantasy or it has no place here. I see their point, it seems so much closer to Sci-Fi.

Edited by Isundir

@Isundir:

let me just briefly quote one of our History mods:

I say let's not talk about where it belongs or what to call the thread. We'll deal with it when the time is right. Right now, it is not.

FIRST INFO:

Thank you for providing some clarity to this mess.

It's not a castle theme.

If it's as "castle" as Ninjago is "ninja", that makes sense.

The good faction will portrait guys wearing armorus, but he said "more technological".

Seems consistent with what we've figured so far.

The big set will be a castle that moves with tracks, like a tank.

That sounds ridiculously stupid.

That sounds ridiculously stupid.

I agree, although its almost exactly what I expected.

It does remind me a little of the GI Joe Mobile Command Center a friend had when we were young though, and we had a lot of fun with that...although it was appropriate for that setting.

I actually like the idea of a mobile castle. Sounds awesome to me. Lol

I mean it depends on the style/design. If it looks like a traditional castle with tracks slapped on it would be kind of lame but if it has a futuristic style it could be kind of cool.

This is shaping up to be pretty neat. Mobile castle sounds cool. Can't wait to hear more!

Oh, and you said your friend talked more about Elves. Mind going to that thread and spilling some info? (If you haven't already. I haven't checked)

Ok here are my first impressions:

THE CASTLE is BULKY, BLUE and DARK BLUE, has minfigures, some kind of small minifigures and a larger figure, small legs and big torso like Mungus and the like. Very strange.

JESTRO IS INDEED A JESTER. He is RED AND BLACK.(or RED and DARK PURPLE) and he drives a strange vehicle.

THE MINIFIGURES are strange, I can say. Some have blue helmets with knights visor, a new kind of armor with BLACK FALCON or similar printed on it, but ROBOT FACES like THE LEGO MOVIE

8 sets to be released on January 2016.

Please, ask for more details with DIRECT questions as there is much to say and I don't know where to start.

Do you mean the armour reads "BLACK FALCON"? That would be the funniest and saddest thing ever at the same time

No, the armor of the robots CLEARLY looks like an eagle in inverting color scheme exactly like the BLACK FALCON SCHEME.

SEEMS Like they created a new kind of torso, I don't understand. There are minifigures, maxifigures and this kind strange....

How this robohorse looks?

How looks these "Ultimate" sets?

How looks the Knights?

What is Disc Launchers and Moltor's lava launcher?

Another question - can we get the pictureees? :D

Edited by mrx_tnn

SEEMS Like they created a new kind of torso, I don't understand. There are minifigures, maxifigures and this kind strange....

Are they like Big-figs or are they more like Dogpound from the TMNT sets?

Is it like Dogpound or Leatherhead from TMNT, where there are normal legs, but a bigfig-like head?

Yes, looks like him but bigger.

How this robohorse looks?

It's made in blue liftarms

How looks these "Ultimate" sets?

I didn't see any.

How looks the Knights?

They don't look jelly beans.

They are not different characters as far as I've seen, more "knights" as generical faction

What is Disc Launchers and Moltor's lava launcher?

They are BIG VEHICLES really looking like LEGEND OF CHIMA

Another question - can we get the pictureees? :D

Sorry I've only seen them.

Are they like Big-figs or are they more like Dogpound from the TMNT sets?

Yes but the arms look like mungus/gorilla grood/trolls etc.

FIRST INFO:

It's not a castle theme.

Yes yes YEEESSSS!!! This is what I always hoped to hear since this Nexo Knights madness started. Now I know that I can wait for a new Castle theme soon and not within the earliest of 5 years. I can't thank you enough, but thanks a lot for the information!!!

Well, for all we know, those knights could be commanders/high ranked soldiers/special ops in the Nexo Knights theme. The term "knight" could've been be used like it was in Fallout series. In case you aren't familiar with Fallout, it was set in post-apocalyptic earth, and there is a faction in the game called The Brotherhood of Steel, whose members wear power armors(mechanized armors with a working engine and many facilities) and use lazer and plasma weapons. Sounds knight-ish? Nope? But most of the members of the Brotherhood of Steel are either Knights or Paladins. So, what I'm trying to say is, i could be something in a similar manner for Nexo Knights as well.