17 minutes ago, Whatajoke said:

So many cool sets we can't talk about because of this website's policies.  LEGO Reddit it is I guess

Finally built Magmar's Seige Machine. Nice build, I am surprised at how well it works in both configurations and the smooth transition between. I'm also a fan of the use of dark brown even in some less visible spots. Overall would recommend. 

On 11/6/2016 at 0:47 AM, amazingbricks said:

LEGO Nexo Knights TRU Build

I went to TRU and luckily they still had a few left of this guy. It's a great little build, it looks like some sort of demonic nexo-mixel. :tongue:

*joke borrowed from Robert8

The next magazine will come with a kingbot equiped with a helmet like episode 1 pilote anakin's one.

Not sure than my sentance is good...

2 hours ago, Courge said:

The next magazine will come with a kingbot equiped with a helmet like episode 1 pilote anakin's one.

Not sure than my sentance is good...

Could you share a source or image, please? 

Finally had the chance to pick up the last few Nexo sets for this year what with Amazon UK's recent savings. I am beginning a M.O.C (More of a diorama) to hopefully incorporate the whole of the first years sets. I will keep you guys updated on progress but I'm sure it won't be a short task :)

Amazon UK really did get those prices down. Getting a lot of Nexo Knights sets at 50% discount is just insane. Like the Globlobber at around €4.30.... that's only €2.15 per minifig, not even counting for the bricks. A great way to get that army built. With the 4 globlobbers on the way, and the 4 Battle Blasters and 2 Chaos Katapults, that combines for 10 royal soldiers and 10 monster soldiers. I've also got one Royal Soldier battle pack and a bunch of Royal Soldier polybags. I can't wait to combine all this with (almost) all other 2016 sets in one big setup.

1 hour ago, NotMegalodon said:

So... the Nexo Knights winter 2016 wave is being discontinued. 

You think the rumor of some time ago was true?

14 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

You think the rumor of some time ago was true?

Yes. Or at least partial. The Dutch shop@home shows almost all wave 1 sets to be discontinued soon. The Fortrex and Merlok Library not (yet).

It seems the Scurriers and Goblins are no longer available from the loose bricks and pieces at S@H. Wow. I've already ordered some extra, but i can imagine some people aren't happy about this.

Edited by NotMegalodon
typo

5 minutes ago, NotMegalodon said:

It seems the Scurriers and Goblins are no longer available from the loose bricks and pieces at S@H. Wow. I've already ordered some extra, but i can image some people aren't happy about this.

Thanks for the heads-up! I suppose it's time to do last-minute hauling... 

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 0:31 AM, NotMegalodon said:

So... the Nexo Knights winter 2016 wave is being discontinued. 

At least this is not as bad as what was originally mentioned that the entire 2016 sets would be discontinued at the end of this year. I already have all the Winter sets and am just working on the second half slowly but surely.

I am just waiting for the year-end sale in my local toy shops hoping that some of the sets will continue to drop to 50% or more discount. I can totally skip Nexo Knights if I wanted too but the deals are just crazy it's silly not to buy them to get the good parts for MOC. Right now majority of the sets can be found at 30% for over a month now and the shelves are still fully stocked. 

Does anyone have instructions for NEX271602-1: Jet Horse?

It was attached to the latest Nexo Knights magazine as a "mystery gift", along with the mechbot. I couldn't find instructions anywhere online (not that the build was too difficult to figure out).

Edited by SonofTheShire

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 3:29 AM, makoy said:

I am just waiting for the year-end sale in my local toy shops hoping that some of the sets will continue to drop to 50% or more discount. I can totally skip Nexo Knights if I wanted too but the deals are just crazy it's silly not to buy them to get the good parts for MOC. Right now majority of the sets can be found at 30% for over a month now and the shelves are still fully stocked. 

Not sure if you are in the US or not but Target has been dropping prices on some of these sets. Fortrex for $70 and Jestro's Lair for $80.

Built Jestro's Volcano Lair a few days ago; what a great set! I was very surprised at how complex the final product was, it's just overflowing with details. The fig selection is also outstanding. 

17 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

Built Jestro's Volcano Lair a few days ago; what a great set! I was very surprised at how complex the final product was, it's just overflowing with details. The fig selection is also outstanding. 

Agreed - I just recently built it as well and was very pleased with the abundance of play features and the fact that it's not a facade - I'm sure 10-year old me would have played with it for hours, but now I'll probably just display it - still, it's a really great set.