I don't think you can draw the conclusion its number 4 from that sentence, its more like the top three plus honorable mention for the biggest new theme.

That's how I took it.

Well, i guess it did better than Chima year 3, if it brought growth.

A new theme performing better than any theme in its final year is far from unusual. I would be more interested in knowing whether it had a stronger LAUNCH than Chima (which did well upon release but still fell short of lofty expectations). Of course, I doubt we'll ever get those sorts of specifics.

Edited by Lyichir

Finally got ultimate axl, definitely the best out of the bunch. It's worth the $10 because you get the big torso. Plus, the Orange-yellow pieces are great, that magnet is also a great build.

Who's your favorite ultimate set?

What is it with LEGO fans calling everything "creepy" nowadays? It's a bit out-of-proportion, but I don't really see anything creepy about it. Is "acting scared of kids' stuff" the new "acting too cool for kids' stuff"? :look:

The "prestige" costumes (the ones with the shaped legs) do look better than the ones that just have pants. Although, for Nexo Knights, they only have that type of costume for Clay. Aaron and Lance have to make do with the normal grey pants of the "deluxe" costumes.

The whole selection (including Nexo Knights and Ninjago costumes) can be seen here.

Edited by Aanchir

I guess cause there's never been a good enough LEGO Minifigure costume? I saw one ONCE on Reddit of a guy in a top hat that was perfect.

Finally got ultimate axl, definitely the best out of the bunch. It's worth the $10 because you get the big torso. Plus, the Orange-yellow pieces are great, that magnet is also a great build.

Ultimate Macy. Definitely.

Plan on getting them all but so far I have Lavaria and Aaron. By far Lavaria is my favorite. I like her colors and the build is fantastic. Plus she can still use her legs while atop the spider build. So that makes it so no piece is left around idling about. Plus the printing on these Nexo figures is off the hook! I don't think I've ever seen a line with so much care and effort put into even the run of the mill characters.

I don't think I've ever seen a line with so much care and effort put into even the run of the mill characters.

Well Lavaria isn't exactly "Run-of-the-mill," but yeah, even the mook Figures and single PIECES are greatly detailed.

Clay, beyond all doubt.

Jeez, those costumes are creepy. The armor plate really doesn't look good.

Lavaria. Overall she has a ton of detail and her spider legs are the coolest upgrade among the Ultimates (Clay is a close second). The spider legs are actually quite useful, I gave Lavaria her regular legs and put my Intro Pack monster on the spider legs because he doesn't have a weapon of his own.

The spider legs are actually quite useful, I gave Lavaria her regular legs and put my Intro Pack monster on the spider legs because he doesn't have a weapon of his own.

I actually picked up a second Lavaria on Clearance mainly because of my Brikwars army of Mutant Spider Girls, as the parts to make Spinlyn-style Driders aren't as easy to come by.

Either Lance because of his visor piece (good with a tans helmet), or Macy for the pyramid tiles.

I don't think you can draw the conclusion its number 4 from that sentence, its more like the top three plus honorable mention for the biggest new theme.

Having worked with some PR people before I can understand where you're coming from.

If I interpret it myself it would read like this: "City, Ninjago and Star Wars are our biggest sellers so far, but our new theme Nexo Knights also performed well. Of course we won't tell you how good or bad it performs overall but we want to paint a picture that it is doing well so that people will keep on buying and that the next wave won't flop."

Having worked with some PR people before I can understand where you're coming from.

If I interpret it myself it would read like this: "City, Ninjago and Star Wars are our biggest sellers so far, but our new theme Nexo Knights also performed well. Of course we won't tell you how good or bad it performs overall but we want to paint a picture that it is doing well so that people will keep on buying and that the next wave won't flop."

Exactly how I saw it.

If it were flopping it would be a shame. The minifgures are simply wonderful. The builds so far are not yet impressing me (aside from the smaller builds they packed a lot of character in those but tonight when I get home I have the King's Mech to build so that might turn it around for me) but the figures are awesome! I can certainly see myself using them for plenty of things beyond Nexo Knights. Plus if/when the line peters out There will be plenty of fun pieces to make some awesome space rides with cool armor pieces to stand in for space suits.

If it were flopping it would be a shame. The minifgures are simply wonderful. The builds so far are not yet impressing me (aside from the smaller builds they packed a lot of character in those but tonight when I get home I have the King's Mech to build so that might turn it around for me) but the figures are awesome! I can certainly see myself using them for plenty of things beyond Nexo Knights. Plus if/when the line peters out There will be plenty of fun pieces to make some awesome space rides with cool armor pieces to stand in for space suits.

Some of the minifigures are indeed fantastic. I love my Jestro, and my many Ash Attacker bodies.

Some of the minifigures are indeed fantastic. I love my Jestro, and my many Ash Attacker bodies.

I think it's gotten to the point where you have more posts relating to Ash Attacker bodies than you do actual Ash Attacker bodies, no? ; )

I actually picked up a second Lavaria on Clearance mainly because of my Brikwars army of Mutant Spider Girls, as the parts to make Spinlyn-style Driders aren't as easy to come by.

Sounds goood PM me a photo :D

My fav is also a Lavaria, but I love Magmar as well. The trans red jagged knife piece and "glowing" armor are perfect!