Have other people tried dressing up the scurriers with hair / hats and other theme accessories?

[imgs]

Haha, never thought of that. They look hilarious.

Have other people tried dressing up the scurriers with hair / hats and other theme accessories?

Ha! Didn't know you could give them hair, I'll have to try that out sometime (Or right now) .......

*snip*

Those are hilarious! I love the magician! If they ever did a NK CMF series, these would definitely make it.

The scurriers were back in stock at s@h, well, most of them, so i got them this time! Can't wait to properly lava army build! Three scurriers just don't cut it. While i was at it, also ordered a bunch of those disc and globe globlins. Oh, and two of those blue Wall 1X6X5 Containers, those are expensive on bricklink!

I love the black Scurrier in the diving helmet! :laugh: I put Black Panther ears on one of my black Scurriers as an experiment and it looks surprisingly good if you ignore the silver striping - and you can still stick a flame piece into the top of it's head :classic: Might post a pic later when I get time. It makes the Scurrier look like it has horns.

Also, if anyone has problems displaying ball Globlins, I find sticking a 1x1 plate on them is a very effective solution, so they can look where they're going and they won't roll off.

Here's a pic I took a few days ago of my WIP lava monster army, 30+ Scurriers, 50+ ball Globlins and a fair few foot soldiers. Look closely and you might even see the Scurrier with Black Panther's ears. Note I have since received Jestro's Volcano Lair so this is already out of date :grin:

800x600.jpg

Yesterday my brother and I built General Magmar's Siege Machine. In addition to being a phenomenal set in general (seriously, I love the transition from battering ram to siege tower), I'm really impressed with how it parallels Axl's Tower Carrier. The two are about the same size and have similar proportions, and I love that kind of consistency—it gives the impression that "large six-wheeled siege engine" is a common class/style of vehicle in the Nexo Knights universe, and that these two are variations on the same basic idea. At the same time, they offer extremely different functionality and aesthetics, to fit with their differing factions.

Just watched a season 2 episode (Knights of the Realm) and it looks like the Knighton Knights from the Disc Launcher and Chaos Catapult are humans after all. Now I don't get why they have orange faces in the sets. :wacko:

Just watched a season 2 episode (Knights of the Realm) and it looks like the Knighton Knights from the Disc Launcher and Chaos Catapult are humans after all. Now I don't get why they have orange faces in the sets. :wacko:

Holographic Visors?

There is a possibility that the show's writers were unaware of the fact that the sets say they are machines.

Either that or a holographic visor, as stated before.

The scurriers were back in stock at s@h, well, most of them, so i got them this time! Can't wait to properly lava army build! Three scurriers just don't cut it. While i was at it, also ordered a bunch of those disc and globe globlins. Oh, and two of those blue Wall 1X6X5 Containers, those are expensive on bricklink!

Grabbed a ten-teefus-havin' one the other day. Guess he'll hang out with the Bookkeeper. I find myself becoming quite a fan of the villains in this line.

The baddies are my main attraction to this theme as well. Now what to do with the left over stuff?

Build sci-fi stuff. Neo-Ice Planet for example. :wink:

ha! that's definitely my plan for the future of some of these sets. got some ideas for using some of the Ice Planet pieces with Nexo Knights as well... (now what could I do with a chainsaw in a fantasy/knight style setting? "groovy")

Yesterday I picked up Aaron's Aero Striker......twice?

I ordered the first one a few days ago, and the geniuses and USPS slapped a huge sticker on the back of the box, which came in no packaging and was dented in several places.

Needless to say, I was disappointed. I called up Amazon about the incident, and they sent me a second one, this time in a box (With airbags to boot!). They also let me keep the other one. I opened and built the damaged one and kept the new one in the box.

All in all, win? :grin:

By the way, the set is excellent, perhaps the best in the wave, or at least in a dead heat with the Volcano Lair. It has a good figure selection, plenty of features, and best of all, it's swooshable. Very, very swooshable.

http://www.pressreader.com/china/the-wall-street-journal-asia/20160907/282007556836769

This article talks about a minor slowdown in LEGO's growth for the first half of this year, BUT it points out about 10% growth in Asia and Europe, because "...its overall sales growth was driven by its established line of brick sets, including Lego City, Lego Ninjago and Lego Star Wars, as well as its new Lego Nexo Knights theme."

Interesting for anyone wondering about Nexo Knights success so far.

http://www.pressread...282007556836769

This article talks about a minor slowdown in LEGO's growth for the first half of this year, BUT it points out about 10% growth in Asia and Europe, because "...its overall sales growth was driven by its established line of brick sets, including Lego City, Lego Ninjago and Lego Star Wars, as well as its new Lego Nexo Knights theme."

Interesting for anyone wondering about Nexo Knights success so far.

Are the themes in order of sales? Nexo Knights would be fourth, which is a very strong debut considering the three names ahead of it.

I don't think you can draw the conclusion its number 4 from that sentence, its more like the top three plus honorable mention for the biggest new theme.