Hey guys. I know I'm a little late to the party but consider me a fan of Nexo Knights cuz I have 7 sets of for this theme now. I'm aiming to the Aaron Fox ultimate set soon.

You're just in time, no problemo! I just realised i like a lot of the Chima sets, consider that :laugh:

But yeah, but Nexo Knights fan here, lot's of cool sets, both for the build, as the play-ability (which is my son's department mostly).

Edited by NotMegalodon

Your just in time, no problemo! I just realised i like a lot of the Chima sets, consider that :laugh:

But yeah, but Nexo Knights fan here, lot's of cool sets, both for the build, as the play-ability (which is my son's department mostly).

Thank you I've been following the TV series, kind of wanting to watch the season 2 episodes and thinking about maybe getting Moltor's lava smasher as well as the Aaron Ultimate set.

I've got all the first wave Ultimate sets, but Lavaria still unopened. Cool stuff, good deals at 8€ (unfortunately 10€ msrp). The lava smasher is the only wave one set still on my list, still waiting for a nice deal on it.

Hello Everyone! I'm new to this site, and a huge Nexo Knights Fan! I have lot's of MOC's to share, especially monster minifigures.

Hello Everyone! I'm new to this site, and a huge Nexo Knights Fan! I have lot's of MOC's to share, especially monster minifigures.

Share pictures of some of your MOCs.

I wasn't intentionally on buying the Ultimate Axl set but I did because I wanted to all of the team in my collection and I felt if I get Aaron and not get Axl it would seem weird otherwise.

I am waiting for a clearance price on the Ultimates. Local supermarkets are dropping the price on one set, then a fortnight or so later the price is back to normal on that set and low on another. I have picked up most of them for £5 or under this way!

I am waiting for a clearance price on the Ultimates. Local supermarkets are dropping the price on one set, then a fortnight or so later the price is back to normal on that set and low on another. I have picked up most of them for £5 or under this way!

Have you checked the Asda in Spytty? Last time I checked I think they had a few Ultimates for about £3.50 - £4.50. :classic:

Hey, some of the sea monsters seem downright Lovecraftian. "Seaweed" sells them a little short. :P

Heh, funny, I was just reading an article about the process of creature-design from the movie Deep Rising...

I can see that, the ovens in Hell are probably hot enough for Magmar to bake his cookies in. :tongue:

Mushlord cries himself to sleep at night wishing he had the recipe for those cookies. :wink:

Speaking of Forest and Water villains, I was perusing a bookstore when I came upon two chapter books (with pictures) featuring the knights fighting the Forest and Water monsters.... Found it a bit odd that they're advertising those especially given the winter wave set list, but figured I'd share.

Speaking of Forest and Water villains, I was perusing a bookstore when I came upon two chapter books (with pictures) featuring the knights fighting the Forest and Water monsters.... Found it a bit odd that they're advertising those especially given the winter wave set list, but figured I'd share.

If the forest and water monsters truly aren't the subject of next year's sets, then clearly they were never designed to "advertise" anything—rather, that alone would be evidence that they were conceptualized as media-only characters from the get-go (making their inclusion in chapter books an obvious choice). You could compare many, many characters from past Lego themes, such as Captain Soto and his crew from the second half of the 2012 Ninjago TV series. On the same token, though, Captain Soto was finally released in a set this year, so you never know what concepts Lego might decide to revisit in sets...

We have to recall too, that they needed to fill the Book of Monsters with things that while interesting, wouldn't risk the near-future product line.

Well maybe one of those bootleg brands will give us the forest and sea creatures we want, based on the images in the book.

Just got Macy's Thunder Mace. I really like it. The function is minimal but works well, the shaping is far better than I thought and it includes lots of good parts. And, again, I applied the headlight stickers upside-down, although I think they actually make a lot more sense that way, since it keeps the front from being one solid block of silver.

Next magazine has young Clay, a nexo power and a warrior stand; that's got to be the best one yet! :classic:

Picked up Ult Lavaria, Beast Master, and Macy at the local Lego store for $7.99 each. Also grabbed the last bad guy four-pack. Let the army-building begin!

Grabbed Macy's Thunder Mace, Glob Lobber and Ultimate Aaron from the local Yamada Denki. The Thunder Mace was so-so but I like Macy so it works out. The Glob Lobber was more fun than I expected and Ultimate Aaron is truly ultimate. Nexo Knights is my biggest guilty pleasure in LEGO so far lol.

Was surprised to see that the globlin printed round discs in the magazine catapult have trans orange rounded (boat) tiles , did not see that in the preview picture, gives them a bit more shape/mass for catapulting.

Young Clay next month is a good one too.

Edited by TeriXeri