Now,why everyone thinks we will get forest monsters first?

I think we get sea monsters in winter and forest in summer.Also in the book of monsters,the sea monsters are mentioned as pirates.

And I hope we will get a knights ship and sea monsters ship like in the book.

And I hope they make a new mould for Marquis de SeaWeed and not use the octopus tentacles mould.

Where'd you get that picture? I'd love to see some of the forest and sea monsters.

They all have piece counts from the mid 60's to mid 70's (except for Aaron at 82 and Macy at 101). The price should probably by $6.99, maybe $7.99 at most (even that feels too high). $10 is too high, especially when there are other small sets at that price (Glob Lobber, Battle Blaster, and Chaos Catapult), each with 2 minifigures.

I think 7.99 would be ideal because as someone pointed out about the free game.

But maybe it's this handsome gentleman, who wears purple:

I don't think he will be the knight. In the episodes he's like a wealthy business owner who owns so much gold.

But what if we get Pirates of the Carribean sets next year in summer?

Two water themed in the summer would be weird.And also the sea monsters are pirates.

In the book of monsters are mentioned lava monsters,sea monsters and forest monsters.

Seriously who doesn't want Sharkerado? Or Marquis de SeaWeed.

Where'd you get that picture? I'd love to see some of the forest and sea monsters.

Just search on Google nexo knights sea monsters or forest monsters. Edited by LegoRomania

It's fun that Mushlord sword is named fungalibur.

And again they are mentioned lava and sea.It seems that the forest monsters from the dark realm are the most evil.

Also,I would like to see dragon villains in nexo knights.I think ninjago won't get them.

Once lava monsters wanted to make peace with sea monsters and they served Mate Squiddybeard with calamari at a dinner party.

That turned out to be his second cousin.

Here is the link to see Mate Squiddybeard:

http://vignette4.wik...=20160418000825

Also,he likes sushi.

Edited by LegoRomania

Well, we did get Lego city arctic sets in the summer, so I don't think that matters too much. (also, it's the opposite season in the southern hemisphere.)

Fair enough.

I think 7.99 would be ideal because as someone pointed out about the free game.

I don't think he will be the knight. In the episodes he's like a wealthy business owner who owns so much gold.

Both are good points.

Atlantis and Aqua Raiders were water themed and launched in winter not in summer,so that's not something weird.

Edited by LegoRomania

To each their own, I assume you hate mushrooms?

Love mushrooms. I just don't think either the aquatic or forest monsters gel very well with the overall aesthetic of the theme. They both look like they'd be more at home amongst the Elves range.

Love mushrooms. I just don't think either the aquatic or forest monsters gel very well with the overall aesthetic of the theme. They both look like they'd be more at home amongst the Elves range.

The sea and forest monsters look more menacing than lava monsters. :laugh:

The sea and forest monsters look more menacing than lava monsters. :laugh:

The lava people are all pretty straightforwardly threatening in appearance. Their aquatic and arboreal equivalents can only be described as cutesy. :classic:

I saw this on the September calendar:

http://oi63.tinypic.com/xdcuaf.jpg

I guess they're not selling that well?

I wouldn't necessarily assume that. Last year LEGO gave away free $50 and $60 Ninjago sets with the Temple of Airjitzu on specific days, even though Ninjago was one of their top-selling themes that year. And Toys 'R' Us gave away free $10 Airjitzu fliers with $50 purchases earlier this year.

The lava people are all pretty straightforwardly threatening in appearance. Their aquatic and arboreal equivalents can only be described as cutesy. :classic:

One of the monsters is a rotten tree that uses the flies feeding off of his body to maim his enemies while poisoning others with his bodily growths. Not sure how that isn't threatening.

One of the monsters is a rotten tree that uses the flies feeding off of his body to maim his enemies while poisoning others with his bodily growths. Not sure how that isn't threatening.

It's a rotten tree. Diseased or not, that's just not very intimidating.

Compared to what? The current enemies, which are just rocks? Molten or not, that's just not very intimidating either.

I hope that they use different 'leg' parts for the watercreatures and the forestwitches. We have plenty ghostlegs by now.

I need a good water one for a custom marvel villain.

I don't think that's the only way they can be described.

Diseased or not, a rotten tree is not cutesy.

Quick rundown of the Lava Monsters:

Beast Master - Looks like he had a few too many drinks, possibly buffalo wings as well (Who knows what that stain is?)

Lavaria - Is is love with a clown, has pathetically tiny wings that surely cannot lift her spider legs off the ground.

General Magmar - Has bags under his eyes, stole Moltor's pants.

Motor - Got a haircut sometime between his appearance in the show and his appearance in a set, had his pants stolen by General Magmar.

Flama - Has no agreed upon gender. Also has intense shoulder pain from massive hammer that probably weighs twice as much as he/she does.

Book Keeper - Obviously the most intimidating of the lot.

Whiparella - Has incredible strength in order to keep here ridiculous snake tail from getting shredded by her hover horse. Also, Whiparella.

A scary bunch indeed.

Can't wait to the see the Shark villain, might be a bigfig (based on my own speculation), definately not so cute :)

Edited by TeriXeri

Can't wait to the see the Shark villain, might be a bigfig (based on my own speculation), definately not so cute :)

Sharkerado is his name.

If the sea monsters are pirates, then I'd say it's unlikely to get them soon because Ninjago is having a pirate sutheme right now.

In that case, I'd say the forest villains are coming next

A bunch of fungi infested maniacs and killer trees?

Are we still talking about Nexo Knights?

That sounds awesome though.

If the sea monsters are pirates, then I'd say it's unlikely to get them soon because Ninjago is having a pirate sutheme right now.

In that case, I'd say the forest villains are coming next

But how long will that sub-theme last? The sea monsters could followup directly afterwards.

It's too bad for Pirates fans, though, that Ninjago air pirates and Nexo Knights sea monster pirates aren't really viable within the Pirates theme.

So I grabbed the Lavaria Minifigure parts from Jestro's Volcano lair when I ordered some parts from Lego. But I couldn't get the cape piece. For anyone who has the actual set. Is Lavaria's cape in that set the old stiffer variant or the new softer cloth variant?