I think five knights is enough. Maybe introduce a sixt knight somewhere in 2018, power rangers (green ranger) style? That'd be awesome :grin::blush:

Edited by NotMegalodon

They could do what the original run of Voltron did (fitting enough, if you ask me) and kill off one of the knights. That way Robin or Ava could take their place as a full knight.

I highly doubt that would happen, as the show / theme just isn't that mature.

Just making Robin a full knight would be a step up, especially as a black knight. It could be cool to see what the Ultimate Rock Candy version of that would be, in trans black. An Ultimate King and Queen could be nice to see as well.

Maybe one new knight, but I expect robin to be more of an official knight by next wave.

The person that was at SDCC said that there is a new knight on the way,he said because Macy is a princess that knight could be a prince and also said that the color could be purple.That's all.

The person that was at SDCC said that there is a new knight on the way,he said because Macy is a princess that knight could be a prince and also said that the color could be purple.That's all.

Really? That sounds awesome, maybe Ava would be the new one as her color is purple. We'll just have to wait and see.

They could do what the original run of Voltron did (fitting enough, if you ask me) and kill off one of the knights. That way Robin or Ava could take their place as a full knight.

I highly doubt that would happen, as the show / theme just isn't that mature.

Just making Robin a full knight would be a step up, especially as a black knight. It could be cool to see what the Ultimate Rock Candy version of that would be, in trans black. An Ultimate King and Queen could be nice to see as well.

I'd like that, ultimate king and queen!

Really? That sounds awesome, maybe Ava would be the new one as her color is purple. We'll just have to wait and see.

I would like Jestro to become a knight.That would be fun.

That's interesting information.

Robin is the black knight, so I can't see him in purple.

Ava wears purple, but the information hints at a male.

Jestro could work, but the information hints at a prince.

I think the most likely is a color change for Robin, into purple armor. That's sad, because I love the idea of a black knight, but purple is always welcome.

I would like Jestro to become a knight.That would be fun.

I was hoping he would become a good guy by now, but he definitely could turn good like sir fangar in the China theme. It'd be interesting, what color would he have, purple? All of this talk gets me excited for the next wave.

I was hoping he would become a good guy by now, but he definitely could turn good like sir fangar in the China theme. It'd be interesting, what color would he have, purple? All of this talk gets me excited for the next wave.

Me too.I'm waiting for 2017 lists to know what villains will be first sea or forest. Edited by LegoRomania

If Jestro goes good, his color scheme would probably return to his original:

6f549f4800540362a831f85fa51d2b96bf8a9b90.png

So he could be purple or that light blue color. But I don't really see him as a knight.

I think Robin has the most potential as a knight. The only issue is that he is the black knight, and that he otherwise wears blue (like Clay). So him being the purple knight is odd, but it could work.

Robin is too young in my opinion.

At SDCC wasn't confirmed that the new knight will be a prince.They just said that is purple.The prince part is just speculation of him and I hope that isn't true.I ship Macy & Aaron.If Jestro will be not the new knight,then I can see Robin changing the color.

Edited by LegoRomania

Robin is too young in my opinion.

At SDCC wasn't confirmed that the new knight will be a prince.They just said that is purple.The prince part is just speculation of him and I hope that isn't true.I ship Macy & Aaron.If Jestro will be not the new knight,then I can see Robin changing the color.

Fair enough. But Robin could be older for next year's sets / episodes.

But maybe it's this handsome gentleman, who wears purple:

b9f334.jpg

Or if we follow the idea that he's a prince, maybe there's a neighboring kingdom or something we haven't heard of yet, and the new knight will be exactly that... new. I mean, there are other princesses:

2igor4o.jpg

The more Knights the better, I say.

Also, if Robin is going to be "The Black Knight" going forward, I really hope they give him a new helmet (preferably along the lines of Clay, Aaron and Axl) and a growth-spurt. :wink:

Unrelated to the knight discussion (I think the purple knight is probably going to be Ava, since Robin is kind of already a knight and has a black as his accent color), I'd like to note that Robin's mini-castle is apparently canon.

Unrelated to the knight discussion (I think the purple knight is probably going to be Ava, since Robin is kind of already a knight and has a black as his accent color), I'd like to note that Robin's mini-castle is apparently canon.

Oh yeah,I seen that.Knightcon.

Question to others, specifically maybe Mark Stafford or anyone else who has helped design the Nexo Knights theme - is there a video out there like these two that show a brief preliminary explanation of the entire theme?

img_2016.jpgNow,why everyone thinks we will get forest monsters first?

I think we get sea monsters in winter and forest in summer.Also in the book of monsters,the sea monsters are mentioned as pirates.

And I hope we will get a knights ship and sea monsters ship like in the book.

And I hope they make a new mould for Marquis de SeaWeed and not use the octopus tentacles mould.

Edited by LegoRomania

I'm looking forward to the forest monsters more than anything. I mean, who doesn't want mushlord? Also those big tree guys look great. It should be great seeing them in physical form.

I really want Mushlord. Also, I think the aquatic villains would work better as a summer wave. Water in the winter would be weird. If it was ice, that might work (and I'm guessing that there will be an ice faction, should Nexo Knights last long enough).

Are we even sure that these villains will be split next year? Is there still a possibility that each of these could be a full year, like the lava faction?

I really want Mushlord. Also, I think the aquatic villains would work better as a summer wave. Water in the winter would be weird. If it was ice, that might work (and I'm guessing that there will be an ice faction, should Nexo Knights last long enough).

Are we even sure that these villains will be split next year? Is there still a possibility that each of these could be a full year, like the lava faction?

Well, we did get Lego city arctic sets in the summer, so I don't think that matters too much. (also, it's the opposite season in the southern hemisphere.)

Edited by NetherCreeper