I remember when they gave away free Speedorz in S@H orders but it'd be a surprise when you opened your package. Guess not,

shame. I've only went out of my way to get the baddies Ultimate sets. Got Macy because she was reduced to clear in Tesco, but Lavaria and Flama are pretty nice and unique characters. I suppose the Knights ones are an easy way to get them all, but I got them all in the proper colours in the first wave of sets. These Ultimate sets are a nice cheap way to get some interesting weapons parts, and I've found some good ways to use the bracket pieces and more hinges are always useful.

I saw this on the September calendar:

I guess they're not selling that well?

If "they" refers to the Ultimates, then yes. I don't think we'll be seeing Ultimates next year.

If "they" refers to the Ultimates, then yes. I don't think we'll be seeing Ultimates next year.

That sounds bad I would really liked sea monsters ultimates. Edited by LegoRomania

Ultimates are a hard price point. One $10 minifigure sitting next to $12 Licensed battlepacks that have four minifigures or those army-builder packs. That's why I haven't bothered with them after getting Lavaria.

Huh, is that offer just for the US or for Europe as well? I already have Lavaria, but I wouldn't mind another one. Personally, I got all of the ultimates except Robin and Beast Master. They've got nice exclusive pieces and more shield inlays, plus more A-brackets and the 4x4 wedge piece that was introduced this year.

I saw this on the September calendar:

xdcuaf.jpg

I guess they're not selling that well?

Isn't the promo normally over $30 instead of $50? They might have overstock, or just want to promote the Nexo Knights more maybe? Or they aren't selling that well :classic::blush:

Ultimates are a hard price point. One $10 minifigure sitting next to $12 Licensed battlepacks that have four minifigures or those army-builder packs. That's why I haven't bothered with them after getting Lavaria.

Over here (in The Netherlands) it's €10 against €15, so the difference is a bit bigger. Also, the ultimates feature shield powers for the apps, and some pretty neat pieces/weaponry. Yes, the shield powers are free on the web, but i guess not every (grand)parent realises this.

Huh, is that offer just for the US or for Europe as well? I already have Lavaria, but I wouldn't mind another one. Personally, I got all of the ultimates except Robin and Beast Master. They've got nice exclusive pieces and more shield inlays, plus more A-brackets and the 4x4 wedge piece that was introduced this year.

Nope, not yet at least. This month we have other promo's.

Why not? I've got all of the first wave, and will be buying all of the second wave too. Only this time i'll be smart and wait for the discounts :grin:

Why not? I've got all of the first wave, and will be buying all of the second wave too. Only this time i'll be smart and wait for the discounts :grin:

I said that because by the looks of it a few of the Ultimates aren't selling particularly well, just as some of the Speedorz didn't sell well for Chima. That says nothing about the rest of the line, but Lego could choose to discontinue them and maybe try something else next year.

Since Ultimates seem to be the subject I got Flama's set; only one I wanted from this wave. Plus he goes with Moltor. I actually really like the figure, it stands out compared to the red monsters and his red form.

I think they're overpriced, personally. Aside form that, I'm not a fan of the Rock Candy Knights of the Nexo faction. I'm not all that keen on the Lava faction, either, but some of them do look better. I wish there was an Ultimate Ash Attacker or Jestro.

It would be a shame to do away with Ultimates completely. An adjustment to the price would be better, and likely sell more. Also, I'd be interested to see how the other evil factions turn out, as I feel I'll be more interested in the Forest and Sea monsters than the current Lava monsters.

Isn't the promo normally over $30 instead of $50? They might have overstock, or just want to promote the Nexo Knights more maybe? Or they aren't selling that well :classic::blush:

Promos have been $30, 50, 75, 100, or any purchase. Probably others I don't remember.

Definitely agree with you on that. The price should come down.

They all have piece counts from the mid 60's to mid 70's (except for Aaron at 82 and Macy at 101). The price should probably by $6.99, maybe $7.99 at most (even that feels too high). $10 is too high, especially when there are other small sets at that price (Glob Lobber, Battle Blaster, and Chaos Catapult), each with 2 minifigures.

When will we get info on the 2017 sets?

We're just waiting for the likes of AmazingBricks/Sir Gareth/LegoMilk to stroll in.

CM4Sci and potentially just2good might stop by to tease/be coy, but that's just part of the fun for them I'm sure. :tongue:

I'm interested to see what the enemy faction will be next year.Hopefully it'll be better than this years bad guys,they look too generic for my taste.

I mean cmon how many times are we gonna see black and red colored bad guys??

Guys you are aware this price is a little higer to cover expense for a "free" game?

That should be spread across all sets, not focused on these small Ultimates, since most sets include the relevant pieces.

I'm interested to see what the enemy faction will be next year.Hopefully it'll be better than this years bad guys,they look too generic for my taste.

I mean cmon how many times are we gonna see black and red colored bad guys??

We know the bad guys ,they are sea and forest monsters. Edited by LegoRomania

We know the bad guys ,they are sea and forest monsters.

Both sea and forest monsters in the same wave or will each faction will have it's own wave?? That's what I want to know.

I imagine they'll be split over 2 waves. Perhaps we'll even get only forest monsters in 2017, and sea monsters in 2018?

I imagine they'll be split over 2 waves. Perhaps we'll even get only forest monsters in 2017, and sea monsters in 2018?

Nah,I don't think that Lego would reveal the final enemies.I think they will be sea in winter or summer and forest in winter .Ninjago since 2015 has two different waves. Edited by LegoRomania

Guys you are aware this price is a little higer to cover expense for a "free" game?

That should be spread across all sets, not focused on these small Ultimates, since most sets include the relevant pieces.

The way i see it, the cost of the free game, is spread across all sets using nexo power shields. the ultimate set have a much larger nexo-power-shield-to-total-pieces ratio.

I said that because by the looks of it a few of the Ultimates aren't selling particularly well, just as some of the Speedorz didn't sell well for Chima. That says nothing about the rest of the line, but Lego could choose to discontinue them and maybe try something else next year.

They might, even if they are selling well. All knights have an ultimate already, and so does Robin. So that leaves only the 2017 badguys to be released in ultimate form. They might, but i don't think so.

The way i see it, the cost of the free game, is spread across all sets using nexo power shields. the ultimate set have a much larger nexo-power-shield-to-total-pieces ratio.

Maybe, but I still don't think that justifies the price.

They might, even if they are selling well. All knights have an ultimate already, and so does Robin. So that leaves only the 2017 badguys to be released in ultimate form. They might, but i don't think so.

Unless they introduce new knights... :grin: