Knighton Capital perhaps?

Yeah, I hope we at least get Knightonia Castle at some point. Maybe if Nexo Knights does well enough then a few years from now it might even get a D2C set like the Temple of Airjitzu, Medieval Market Village, or Kingdoms Joust. That could be a good opportunity for a nice, big, detailed set that's not focused so much on the battlefield. But a set with a more civilian-oriented town setting could also be possible even as a smaller retail set, like Mill Village Raid from the Kingdoms theme. I know I'd love to see some cyber-windmills and farmer-bots!

For those of you who might want to build armies of Scurriers and Globlins (like me), all the designs of both are now available to buy from Bricks and Pieces. I just bought a few black Scurrier bodies for £1.78 each (red ones are a bit cheaper) as well as a handful of Globlins for 31p each. No orange horns to complete the black Scurriers on there, but they're common enough. Very reasonable especially considering the cost of a single black Scurrier on Bricklink.

And this comes days after I spend £25 buying 5 red Scurriers from Bricklink... I could have got more than twice as many for that much if only I knew BnP would have them today :facepalm:

I must admit, my lava monster army is starting to look quite big and intimidating (30 Globlins, 8 Scurriers and quite a lot of foot soldiers), I should share some pics of it at some point once I have the Knighton side properly set up and I've got the last few NK sets I'm missing. Never before have I been so compelled to army build with minifigs. I blame the Merlok 2.0 app :laugh:

For those of you who might want to build armies of Scurriers and Globlins (like me), all the designs of both are now available to buy from Bricks and Pieces. I just bought a few black Scurrier bodies for £1.78 each (red ones are a bit cheaper) as well as a handful of Globlins for 31p each. No orange horns to complete the black Scurriers on there, but they're common enough. Very reasonable especially considering the cost of a single black Scurrier on Bricklink.

And this comes days after I spend £25 buying 5 red Scurriers from Bricklink... I could have got more than twice as many for that much if only I knew BnP would have them today :facepalm:

I must admit, my lava monster army is starting to look quite big and intimidating (30 Globlins, 8 Scurriers and quite a lot of foot soldiers), I should share some pics of it at some point once I have the Knighton side properly set up and I've got the last few NK sets I'm missing. Never before have I been so compelled to army build with minifigs. I blame the Merlok 2.0 app :laugh:

Ooh, thank you for this info. With a price like that I might be able to assemble enough figs for my chess set design.

I'd like to see it. :classic:

For those of you who might want to build armies of Scurriers and Globlins (like me), all the designs of both are now available to buy from Bricks and Pieces.

Thanks for this. I had been waiting for these bits to come available. I completed my book collection, added a nice bunch of Globlins, and grabbed some of the black lava helmets for my Trolls.

Based on the prices and the other things I want to get, I think I'm going to have to aim for 40 Globlins (10 of the three red variations and 5 of the two orange ones) and 2 each of the Scurrier variations.

Fun fact from SDCC:

Did you know, Aaron Fox is named after Michael J. Fox and uses a hoverboard like Marty McFly?

Fun fact from SDCC:

Did you know, Aaron Fox is named after Michael J. Fox and uses a hoverboard like Marty McFly?

That's pretty funny, actually.

Thanks for the tip! Yesterday I bought mostly NK parts, but they aren't Globlins nor Scurriers. I bought the windscreens from Axl's tower carrier and the big demonhead (forgot his name). Red body parts and Whipperella's head piece, as well the eye head pieces for my demonic needs and two Moltor's without his shoulder gear (costs €1,95, no thanks!). As for my space needs: two ultimate Clay blue helmets and four black space marine armors!! I wish the lime space marine armor becomes available soon, It comes only with a Lex Luthor minifig yet.

I'm going to shop again sometime later, but I want to buy some Nexo Knights set first.

I found the summer sets at my local TRU today and took advantage of their 20 percent off sale to pick up The Glob Lobber, The Black Knight Mech, and Jestro's Volcano Lair. :knight:

I'm a bit out of the loop, has anything interesting been revealed at SDCC for NK?

Nothing? Someone says "nothing" when I got permission to show early concept models?

I don't know why we bother! :)

BTW nice of The LEGO Adventure Book to put up these pictures, but I will try and get permission to share the actual slides when my current vacation ends.

I found the summer sets at my local TRU today and took advantage of their 20 percent off sale to pick up The Glob Lobber, The Black Knight Mech, and Jestro's Volcano Lair. :knight:

On sale already? :wacko:

How lucky!

Nothing? Someone says "nothing" when I got permission to show early concept models?

https://www.instagra.../p/BIVPvJMjEj_/

BTW nice of The LEGO Adventure Book to put up these pictures, but I will try and get permission to share the actual slides when my current vacation ends.

Looking forward to that. That's quite the change from the prelim to the final model, isn't it? :laugh:

On sale already? :wacko:

How lucky!

I know, it looked as if they had just been brought out this morning too. I'm not complaining. :shrug_oh_well:

Ya know...

I wouldn't mind if that initial design ended up showing up in another set down the pipeline. Has a heavy duty look without making it gigantic in regards to price/pieces.

Perhaps you could pull some strings? :tongue:

Wow, those look like 2 completely different, unrelated sets.

Interesting thing in the magazine #6 comic they show the lava scorpion/beetle and the clapper as monsters so I wonder if we ever see those as sets.

There also was pictured a simple fire truck with a round water tank that seemed totally out of place very lego-city-ish. (please don't make a set of it)

Also it's about a knights open air museum of knights of the old days (with old figures as statue), so it seems nexo knights just is a very futuristic timeline of the old classic knights theme, makes even more sense with last seasons yellow castle tv show episode. (sure this might be a known fact already just putting it out there)

Concept model looks interesting from a design origin, like a jouster tank with a prison and horse head but doesn't look as interesting or very knight themed compared to the final result imo.

Have to say the original doesn't appeal to me with the current style however, hope they wont do too many land vehicles overall anymore.

But I can imagine they took elements into sets like fortrex and lance mecha horse from there.

The shields with slide-in decoration turned out into pretty cool shield holders with matching shield shaped tiles (both parts could be used in other(castle) themes as well)

Edited by TeriXeri

Interesting thing in the magazine #6 comic they show the lava scorpion/beetle and the clapper as monsters so I wonder if we ever see those as sets.

That would be cool! It would also mean the winter 2017 wave will have more lava monsters. Which i'm not really sure of will happen...

There also was pictured a simple fire truck with a round water tank that seemed totally out of place very lego-city-ish. (please don't make a set of it)

Also it's about a knights open air museum of knights of the old days (with old figures as statue), so it seems nexo knights just is a very futuristic timeline of the old classic knights theme, makes even more sense with last seasons yellow castle tv show episode. (sure this might be a known fact already just putting it out there)

Yeah, i think that's true. They've also made such a statement with the free classic castle figure from S@H, it showed the timeline of castle figures, ending with Clay.

Yeah, i think that's true. They've also made such a statement with the free classic castle figure from S@H, it showed the timeline of castle figures, ending with Clay.

Correction: Knight figures.

Correction: Knight figures.

This is a castle theme. There's a castle and knights, wizards, jesters, princesses and everything is castle themed. How come previous themes with magic powered vehicles and with dragons, witches and orcs are historic themed but this theme with magic powered vehicles is not?