After further scrutiny, I don't think the battle pack will work for me. I'm not keen on the legs, and would have preferred the armored legs. That's a big one for me. But 3 of the torsos look good (or at least the armored one on the bottom, I need a better look at the 2 on the top), and a couple of the helmets could still work. So I may get one, but I won't be using them for army building.

I have been looking at the ultimate packs and I don't really like the colour coded armours of the knights. I prefer the metallic looking armour from the sets. I guess I'll have to bricklink the individual knght minifigs because I only really fancy those from the current NK range. Maybe coming waves in the future will hold more interest to me. Though I do really like some of the villains

A clueless CM4Sci? That's a first! :laugh: There's absolutely no information anywhere on Walmart's website. I guess I'll have to go see what's what tomorrow, get some on-site reporting done.

Edited by Junior Shark

Maybe a little in-store event, with the app, a guy suited up as nexo knight, and a table full of nexo knights bricks? We had this in The NL last weeks. They gave away goodie bags (containing a dvd, stickers, booklet, hyper cannon polybag).

Woah! I really want the generic knight battle pack, they look awesome! Might pick up Ultimate Lance as well, he looks great!

Here's some clearer pictures of the new battle packs, notice their weapons on the sides:

25943233606_f3bddfd48d_b.jpg you get a shield with a nexo power!

25943233906_c52c8b4929_b.jpg

Edited by amazingbricks

hey guys

any sites to reccommend where I can order the nexo knights magazine that post to asia?

thanks in advance

My Walmart didn't have the event and also nobody there even knew anything about it.

How many pages you guys want?

EDIT: I can do all. :grin:

No thanks! Leave some surprises for the rest of us!

But yes, some pages would be nice. :)