So I saw these in Target - everything except the fortrex and the ultimates. There were two weird details though. Jestro's Evil Mobile was marked 49.99. Brickseek confirms this as well so I guess its real. I don't know if this is a mistake and they're going to change it... almost tempted me to buy the set even though I wasn't planning to. The other strange thing was that the names on the tags were "BB 2016 PT 7" etc like we saw on leaked set lists. Seemed rather incompetent of them to not have updated the names for the price tags.

Jestro's Mobile is $60 in the catalog and S@H, but Target has it for $50. So officially I'd say it's $60.

I'm curious to how the theme will evolve over the next few years. Ninjago had new bad guys all the time, Chima kept adding more animals than did that silly fire and ice thing.

Moltor is awesome, he's my favorite mini figure so far in 2016. :)

I forsee my favorite will be Moltor, Jestro (love his demented face), Whiparella and Flama. Others are nice but a bit too similar color or shapes wise.

Waiting to see the iron jaws guy (good potential)... and Magmar and Jestro 2.0

The version that comes with Jestro's Lava Base is an evil Jestro, but he's completed his transition now.... :wink:

Details?

Yep, that's what i've been telling everyone. It really depends on what colors you guys like, purple and red? or without the purple?

So, basically just a red Jestro? Or red & black? Or red & orange?

I'd like that treasure chest design in the image legozebra shared.

That is a pretty nice treasure chest.

So, Nexo Knights are available in German LEGO stores! For some strange reason, the library is absent though.

I picked up both Ultimate Robin and Ultimate Clay, and both are pretty nice sets for their value. Each of them comes with a handful of nice and versatile pieces, especially for people who like to build sci-fi stuff or robots. My only gripe with Ultimate Clay is that he lacks the massive claymore that he wields in the other two sets. I really wanted that weapon, but I guess I will have to get it via BrickLink unless I'm willing to spend the big bucks on either Fortrex (unlikely, as it is just too pricey for my liking) or Clay's vehicle (tempting, but I dunno...).

I'm still pondering which sets I'll pick up in the future. King's Mech seems likely, same goes for one of the smaller sets (most likely 70310 because of the new axe pieces).

I managed to get myself Ultimate Lavaria, (now the only one I don't have is Beast Master, and I don't think I want him) and something about her grinning face makes her seem like a maniac.

Saw all of the Ultimates (minus Lance), the Evil Mobile, and the Fortrex at my B&N. Picked up Aaron and Lavaria, which are pretty nice. I'm glad to have both of the new firing bow weapons as well.

Bought the King's Mech and Moltor's Lava Smasher at the Lego Store, as well as some other sets. The promo set came free.

I'm kind of disappointed how the promo set lava monster is just a combo of two regular lava monsters. They could have at least included an exclusive print. :hmpf_bad: Still, not bad for a free set.

Everyone talks about the jester hat from the TV show as if it's a whole new design. Other than the lack of the pom-poms on the ends, though, it's really not. It's just the regular-shaped jester hat which changes shape to reflect his "mood". When he's acting innocent/"not evil" it reverts to its normal shape.

Not that it would be a bad thing to get a jester hat with the tassels pointed up like horns, but it's weird to hear people consistently referring to it as "a new jester hat" — it's like if people kept talking about how Ninjago should introduce figs of the ninja with "the new legs", meaning legs with the knees bent and no holes in the back.

Not that it would be a bad thing to get a jester hat with the tassels pointed up like horns, but it's weird to hear people consistently referring to it as "a new jester hat" — it's like if people kept talking about how Ninjago should introduce figs of the ninja with "the new legs", meaning legs with the knees bent and no holes in the back.

I think "new jester hat" is referring to 'new jester hat piece."

So, since it's not like the current jester hat, it kinda is a new design?

I mean, I see your point, but I also see why people would prefer a jester hat with "horns."

Everyone talks about the jester hat from the TV show as if it's a whole new design. Other than the lack of the pom-poms on the ends, though, it's really not. It's just the regular-shaped jester hat which changes shape to reflect his "mood". When he's acting innocent/"not evil" it reverts to its normal shape.

What do you want me to call it, then?

Not the show one, I want the rounder one with the bells on the end.

They want a new mold Jester hat, so technically it is a new piece.

So, I picked up my first Nexo Knights set, the Moltor smasher-thing, and WOW! That thing is so incredibly fun to push around!

It's from the TV show; here's a pic:

I thought he was talking about a new Jestro hat in the summer wave. Didn't know he meant the animated "devil horn" version of the regular one.

Anyone care to share information about what Jestro's hat will look like in the summer wave? All red? Red & black? Some kind of Moltor-like design?

Jestro's Mobile is $60 in the catalog and S@H, but Target has it for $50. So officially I'd say it's $60.

I'm curious to how the theme will evolve over the next few years. Ninjago had new bad guys all the time, Chima kept adding more animals than did that silly fire and ice thing.

grabbed this set for $50

my son built it and the build is cool and the sparxx monster is cool too, somewhat like a mixel build

definitely a great set

A properly pointed jester hat would be nice. But why don't the show models match the characters? They could have at least tried to make Jestro's hat look like an animated version of the physical piece. Heck, TT Games did it better than the show! I can get Ava's cropped hair, as over the front might interfere with the model, but Jestro's hat should have the bells and look smoother, like the promotional artwork. I hope that's what we're getting, with the appropriate stitching and dirt printed on it.

Wow lots of consternation about this jester cap. There's a lot of inconsistencies between the show and Lego. I think the show was based off of preliminary stuff.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but it turns out Flama is male.

Edited by Mr Greeble