I can pick out Axel, Robin, and Merlock in the lineup on the left. The large lava guy is on the right.

Loving the green fields backdrops, from an art standpoint.

EDIT: I now realize I posted this comment way too late.

Edited by Gadzooks

New pics of Nexo Knights sets are awesome! Just as I expected them to be. All Knights look great, and Jestro and his lava monsters as well. Little dissapointed in Jestros staff and hat, but other than that I love everything about this sets!

I can pick out Axel, Robin, and Merlock in the lineup on the left. The large lava guy is on the right.

Loving the green fields backdrops, from an art standpoint.

The spelling was changed from Axel to Axl if you check the LEGO sub-site.

Totally called it!

Place your story bets! My guess is that Jestro was formerly the King's jester

From the TV Insider site: "Five young knights battle the Jestro, the king's jester"

Okay, perhaps it's intuitive that he'd be the king's jester, who else would he be, but still. Interesting that Macy's a princess.

Edited by 8BrickMario

This theme is looking really good! The minifigures are absolutely great with their colors, insignias, and their space-knight combination.

Being a huge Rascus fan back in the KKII days, I like what they did making Aaron (the green guy) the jokester of the knights. It brings back a little bit of nostalgia for me personally :)

My only critique of the theme is its overuse of the blue/red color scheme of the actual sets, I wish they made the knights vehicles more relative to their own color scheme (similar to ninjago). Besides that, the sets look great and I look forward to getting some!

There's lots a nice parts in these sets, although I'm not really a fan of the premise on the whole.

I think the villains are interesting, but the heroes are too much space and not enough castle for me. This theme is a weird in-between that I don't think works. Really, I'll just be in this for the Jester figure, the cool neon parts, and that sweet necronomicon-like book (I'm happy Lego has finally designed a new book style).

On the plus side LotR finally got their Bolrog! :grin:

Just noticed interesting thing about Knights: each one of them has unique helmet mold. Lego seems to have given a lot attention to details of these new Knights, which will help further differentiate them and make them unique characters. I guess their symbols also represent their uniqueness as well. Their shields also seems to be unique and modular. Clay as it seems is their leader as his symbol is on robot Knights. Really looking forward to this theme! Great job Lego!

It'll be great to have a book that can actually be held by a minifigure. Also I love the way they put a hinge on it, that's so much better than bending the plastic.

It's kind of a shame there's not much else to these sets though, the designs aren't bad, I just don't find them that interesting.

If I am an 8-year old kid right now I'll be so confused which theme to collect... Nexo Knights or Ninjago. If you put them next to each other Nexo Knights have that Tron vibe and it seems that the next line up for Ninjago has a bit of steam-punky pirate flavour.

I like the armor on the knights, though I wish the shoulders were either gray or colored to the knights (red, green, etc) instead of trans-orange. The minifig parts look like they might be a great addition for any space themes. I'm getting a bit of a Galaxy Squad vibe from them, they would be good futuristic soldiers, pilots, etc.

Day One purchase for me, most of these. The parts alone..!

Is there a 1x1 studded-belt pyramid type thing on the horse's nose..?! Blimey. That's shway.

Edited by TenorPenny

All that new heraldry and not a single one usable in traditional castle :cry_sad:

I was thinking the same thing! It is crazy that they used so many different forms of lions and dragons on the normal castle lines and only waited for a line like this to bring out so much new heraldry. A shame, really

Macy has a giant ponytail! I have so many things I wanna point out, but that'll be for later

Looks like Jestro has a weird thing where when something happens, the tails on his hat perk up. I hope we get that as a piece. Where are the little balls/bells though!