LEGO has tweeted some photos of them setting up their NYCC panel. One wall panel has a dark blue and yellow sci-fi design - that's Nexo Knights!

Interesting, I wonder what will be displayed? The sets? The series? A teaser? Tomorrow we'll find out.

New York Comic Con is tomorrow will a set be revealed? :O

Yeah that panel does look like it could be Nexo Knights. That almost 100% confirms we will see official pictures of sets revealed during Comic con. Maybe we will even get series synopsis to clear confusion that many people seem to have.

Let me preface my comments by saying that I want to see Nexo Knights stuff as much as anyone and I don't want to rain on the parade or be disrespectful. The photo shows 2 blue panels one plain and one with yellow squares. Honestly, they could be anything. Lego might have just decided to put blue walls on their booth. The N.K. boxes look to feature a more "yellow-orange" color than what is shown there. Now, the side of the boxes look yellow. Can anyone who has the catalog confirm that there is a square design on the side of the boxes that matches the square design on that poster? If so, then maybe you are on to something.

NYCC starts on Thursday, so unless there is a preview night where photos are allowed the earliest we will get any news/pics is Thursday.

If K.N. are shown I think they may show a teaser trailer for the cartoon series, maybe a couple of sets and a turntable of mini-figs.

Keep your eyes open for a TLG press release. It is likely to describe exactly what they are bringing to/showing at NYCC.

Good catch, Sci!

If they don't reveal any sets, I'm hoping that they at least give a synopsis of the theme, really curious to see what it's about. :classic:

Interesting, I wonder what will be displayed? The sets? The series? A teaser?

An apology?

Based on the video that was posted, these Nexo Knights sets leave a little something to be desired.

Agreed.

But is the video a real leak or is this a fake ?

For me this new wave still seems disappointing.

I hope it will be still a little room for a classic castle theme...

An apology?

:laugh:

Can't wait to see what they have though. I hope for more Lego set releases! Let's get a look at those figures! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I don't expect a turntable for the minifigures. What I do expect is a reveal for fortrex? That seems like the best set to reveal. I'm 100% sure a teaser for the cartoon network show. They'd give an exclusive away like bionicle last year at New York comic con. I'd expect the new shield piece to be given away.

Exclusive shield giveaways, cool. Maybe the logo's shielf will be a physical piece at some point. None of the sets (from what I can see) has it. Closest one is a yellow/red/blue one in Jestro's set.

An apology?

:iamded_lol:

It should be interesting to see what happens. I'm curious if it will be presented as a Castle theme. It shouldn't be.

WvMBbiJ.png

I hope you're right but Nexo Knights is dark blue/orange

That looks like Dr Who. Both of them

An apology?

lmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you're right but Nexo Knights is dark blue/orange

That looks like Dr Who. Both of them

lmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's Nexo, I'm pretty sure, I am 100.1% positive.

Same, I feel if Dr. Who was being displayed it would have more of a space-warpy effect instead of these techno lines. It doesn't fit in with the Dr. Who style. The colors may be off, but I'm certain this is Nexo Knights.

An apology?

XD

"Holy alkali metals Batman, the salt levels are off the chart!"

In that case.... Can't wait to see the pics! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I hope they will show the minifigures there!

Same, I feel if Dr. Who was being displayed it would have more of a space-warpy effect instead of these techno lines. It doesn't fit in with the Dr. Who style. The colors may be off, but I'm certain this is Nexo Knights.

XD

"Holy alkali metals Batman, the salt levels are off the chart!"

I say Doctor Who is the other panel because

eaDSjOS.png

Nexo Knights and the Doctor Who boxes look really similar. The Nexo ones have more of a sci-fi look with shiny bevels and stuff. Plus the yellow pixels.

Edited by CM4Sci

Nexo Knights and the Doctor Who boxes look really similar. The Nexo ones have more of a sci-fi look with shiny bevels and stuff. Plus the yellow pixels.

Hmmm, they do look pretty similar. In fact I can see one of those hexagons on the left panel (right below the LEGO logo.) Both being displayed looks pretty plausible. I find it funny both have orange accents, yet they choose yellow pixels.

Edited by Dr_Chronos

It works if you have a Facebook account. :look:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I do have an account. And it doesn't work for me.

Does it work for you? :look:

An apology?

Harsh! :laugh:

Seems like it has been removed. Doesn't work for me either.

Weird, the link still works for me. I've opened it through a laptop and now my mobile phone.

Sorry, this content isn't available right now

The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

Huh. It worked for me. It's just a bigger picture of the one we already saw. It doesn't really prove anything imo.

12109883_10153244794353403_5278239823831

My bet is Nexo Knights. Not only does the one panel look very Nexo Knights-y, but really it makes sense that they'd introduce their next Big Bang here. :classic:

I can post this here right? I'd hate to get on the bad side of the Mods who work so hard to keep this site awesome!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Huh, and here I was in the camp that a Nexo Knights reveal at NYCC would be really unlikely since it isn't a theme with an already established fanbase. Guess I might very well end up eating my words. It even seems like they MIGHT be making Nexo Knights their sole focus, which would be an even bigger surprise since I didn't expect them to focus on a single theme for a second year in a row. Maybe their Bionicle booth last year was more successful than I had considered, and they want to extend that same level of hype to a different new theme this year.

The booth as a whole seems like it'll be roughly the same size as their NYCC booth was last year. I was wondering whether the LEGO Group's presence at NYCC this year might be bigger than last year since last year's NYCC exceeded SDCC in total attendee count. But it now occurs to me that the higher attendee count might also make floor space more expensive, which could give the LEGO Group an incentive to keep things a bit more low-key than at SDCC.

Tomorrow I guess we'll find out for sure what the LEGO Group's plans this year entail!