I just wanted to take the time to thank our informers! Thank you for taking your time to share info and to give us something to discuss!

Zero Steampunk? Weird Designs? *sounds of me destroying everything* I'm out. I've lost all hope.

Thanks for the drawings! Could you maybe do the three cheapest sets?

The pics I have don't show them all that well. I'm gonna draw the Monster Podracer next.

That Jestro looks friggin brilliant! Big wheeled Chariot looking thing reminds me of that Troll Battle Wheel from Fantasy-era Castle. Awesome sketches dude. One question, to get another sense of scale. What are the parts used for the jesters head thing, are they dragon tails?

That Jestro looks friggin brilliant! Big wheeled Chariot looking thing reminds me of that Troll Battle Wheel from Fantasy-era Castle. Awesome sketches dude. One question, to get another sense of scale. What are the parts used for the jesters head thing, are they dragon tails?

4603309.jpg

That Jestro set looks amazing. Twin catapults, an awesome face, and a neat standing area! Also, a jester-hat staff, a cool banner, a mysterious book, and a chest of loot? Is the staff reusing an Aeroblade body?

Could we rename this thread as

"WHAT. THE. HELL. ??!! - 2016. Rumors and Discussion"

Oh my goodness. That is insane and so friggin' cool! I love the printed monster domes! Is that baddie reusing the dripping Ninjago collar/armor? That looks really nice in a lava context.

Sci, could you maybe draw the minifigures that are different in each set? Sorry to be a bother.

Way too small to make out every detail but I can draw what I can see.

Where do these drawings come from, CM4Sci?

I draw these myself. :sweet:

Edited by CM4Sci

He makes them.

I draw these myself. :sweet:

Really??? They are awesome!

You're very skilled, CM4Sci. I didn't know that.

Congratulations :classic: :classic: :classic:

Edited by Robert8

I haven't really had expectations for this theme, as it has been impossible to know what to expect.

However, these sketches from CM4Sci leave me optimistic. The set designs are kooky, they kind of remind me of The Lego Movie sets, which I found both both bizarre and charming.

Where do these drawings come from, CM4Sci?

He's drawing those as we speak. And they're also very well done. Future career as an artist confirmed. :wink:

The pod racer....... *huh*:iamded_lol: That's amazing! Must-buy for me.

Do the Robo-Horse next, please. :classic:

Very excited to hear what's coming up, but I'll withhold judgement until I see pictures.

I love the style of your art, Sci. Got anywhere that I can view more?

Just wanted to clarify, I was talking about this piece:

6117811.jpg

I think it looks good in dark red as some sort of hardened lava armor. I assume the driver is the Moltor we've heard about? I like the new crystal pieces!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Thanks for the comments, guys. :blush: But I'll say it before a mod does, let's keep it on track, about the sets.

Gonna start drawing.. what, minifigures? Or what?

Thanks for the comments, guys. :blush: But I'll say it before a mod does, let's keep it on track, about the sets.

Gonna start drawing.. what, minifigures? Or what?

Le Robo Horse :grin:

I agree. These sketches are leaving me very pleased. I love zany, creative designs, and this theme seems to be delivering. There seems to be so much fun packed into these designs. I never much cared for Chima sets, but these are crazy...and I love it! Uh-oh, I might need to complete the sets...and it's a big-bang theme...oh no.