I suppose that's kind of my question then...the rumored walking fortress isn't part of the spoiler list...so where is THAT rumor coming from?

That's the largest set for the wave. It's rumored to be bigger that 70404 but smaller than the Ninjago Temple. There's also a store exclusive set.

This is the list, with available info added in:

Knighton Disc Launchers: Machine that shoots discs. Probably comes with generic good guys.

Chaos Catapult: A catapult. :wink:

Lance's Robo Horse: Steampunk Horse with disc shooters attached to it's sides. Brick Built.

Moltor's Lava Launcher: No clue what this could be, Nekchir never talked about. We do know that Moltor is a large lava golem that's bigger than a fig.

*Store Exclusive*: No word on this one either.

Clay's Blade Cruiser: Hovercraft type thing with disc launchers.

Jestro's Companions (Tower?) of Darkness: Comes with Jestro and his minions, even though I though his minions were the golems. Catapults on the roof. Looks medieval.

Walking Fortress (Unknown real name): Has legs, but is able to move because of the wheels on the bottom. Maybe it's like the GS Hive Crawler? Huge set.

All Ultimate sets are figure packs with some sort of gimmick.

I guess there are three factions:

Nexo Knights: Clay (Orange) Macy (White) Robin (Green) Aaron (Blue?) and Lance (Unknown) as well as some generic good guys.

Golems: Moltor, Lavaria, generic rock golems

Other: Jestro and his minions.

I can't wait for pictures, as there are obviously lots of questions yet to be answered. :classic:

EDIT: I'm a Knight! :sweet:

So does this theme sound like something someone who's just getting into collecting LEGO system sets, can, well...Start collecting? Even though I've been selling 'em for quite some time, I was never really interested in regular blocks--I've recently bought a few large Star Wars sets and a couple MCU sets to begin with.

Edited by Nekchir

Okay, now i am interested in this. So are they like normal knights? space knights? can anyone keep me updated here :grin:

Edited by kevkipo

Okay, now i am interested in this. So are they like normal knights? space knights? can anyone keep me updated here :grin:

What about just reading back a few pages instead of asking people to repeat the speculation? :wink:

They're kinda like Jellybean Knights, but with darker colors. I guess you could say they aren't as much of an eyesore as their ancestors. :tongue:

So does this theme sound like something someone who's just getting into collecting LEGO system sets, can, well...Start collecting? Even though I've been selling 'em for quite some time, I was never really interested in regular blocks--I've recently bought a few large Star Wars sets and a couple MCU sets to begin with.

It does. Nexo Knights will run for at least three years, so you will have plenty of sets to buy. <--- That's how the addiction starts..... :devil:

It also seems to have books and a TV show attached to it, so it's a great "first theme". :classic:

What about just reading back a few pages instead of asking people to repeat the speculation? :wink:

Ah, are we still in the speculation stage here? tought we had some stuff confirmed.

You are right though, i'm lazy :grin:

A disdainful term for the ridiculous color schemes of the Knight's Kingdom protagonists.

Oh i remember those... :shrug_confused:

I've been following this thread a lot but haven't actually posted my thoughts yet. This theme seems interesting, I think it'll be pretty good with the lava/rock monsters. The Jestro set seems the most exciting out of all of them, I also think the Knightons Disk Launcher and the Chaos Catapult will be some type of army builder sets, can't wait for some leaks!

I apologize.

No worries. I'm also sorry this is what we have to do in this case. I'll keep checking in here and once it has cooled down I'll enable your messenger again. Thanks for understanding.

So, Is Nekchir still able to describe sets or is that not allowed ? Also for those that haven't seen the Jelly Bean Knights.

002.jpg1351733_150718192212_518H84EDBNL._SX466_.jpg

^ It's allowed, but don't expect him to come around here anytime soon.

He's currently here, where the leak policies aren't as tight. He's sharing the Bionicle stuff over there. :wink:

I really wish he could share those set descriptions at the very least. :sadnew:

Jellybean Knights

Jelly Bean Knights.

whoa! Watch your mouths! :laugh:

They are pretty much the most universally detested mini figs in the AFOL Castle community.

Because that line was totally aimed to kids, just like Nexo Knights seems to be.

It has some really nice stuff, like Vladek (they even gave him his own land in The LEGO Movie!) and the crests

3846px12.1144558355.jpg$_35.JPG2586px7.1171431899.jpg

Memories... :cry_happy:

whoa! Watch your mouths! :laugh:

Because that line was totally aimed to kids, just like Nexo Knights seems to be.

It has some really nice stuff, like Vladek (they even gave him his own land in The LEGO Movie!) and the crests

Memories... :cry_happy:

Ah, so I am not the only one who liked KK2! :cry_happy:

Ah, so I am not the only one who liked KK2! :cry_happy:

I liked Knights' Kingdom II... sort of. I collected the action figures for the whole run, but only got the playsets for the first year, so I missed out on most of the playsets that were actually really good (I'd trade the Castle of Morcia from 2004 for Vladek's Dark Fortress from 2005 any day). Loved the characters, but my interest in the story diminished when they changed up the cast in 2006, so kinda glad that ended up being its final year.

I've never been much for historical accuracy, though. I like it when themes are wacky, colorful, character-driven, and a bit otherworldly or anachronistic (that much is obvious when you look at my three current favorite themes: Bionicle, Ninjago, and Elves). Don't get me wrong, that's not to say I don't appreciate more grounded, traditional, non-character-driven themes like Kingdoms, City, or Pirates for their design quality. I just don't feel a lot of temptation to actually buy them for my own collection. Even as a young kid, I had some more traditional themes I really liked (such as Islanders, Launch Command, and Wild West), but the themes that really got me excited were the more whimsical ones like Dragon Masters (the US name for Dragon Knights) and Aquazone.

So far Nexo Knights seems right up my alley (even moreso than Knights' Kingdom II), but it isn't really hitting all the right buttons for me quite like Ninjago or Elves did. That could still change, especially as we get more set design and story details! But even if it does I can't guarantee I'll have room in my budget to collect Nexo Knights with that same degree of passion.

KKII had some good qualities, but you had to be willing to mod your figures to tone them down.

Nexo Knights sounds like it will be taking some of the ensemble cast feel of KKII, and adding some fantasy science (think MOTU). Hopefully there will be plenty of Ninjago and Chima molds making reappearances here. Also some of the LOTR/Hobbit parts are not license exclusive either, so they could end up here.

KKII had some good qualities, but you had to be willing to mod your figures to tone them down.

Nexo Knights sounds like it will be taking some of the ensemble cast feel of KKII, and adding some fantasy science (think MOTU). Hopefully there will be plenty of Ninjago and Chima molds making reappearances here. Also some of the LOTR/Hobbit parts are not license exclusive either, so they could end up here.

I'd really love to see them reuse the Elven hair from LOTR but with yellow ears.

Has it been confirmed that the weapons are basic medieval weapons or are they weird sic-fi hybrid things?

I...I want to show someone the cover of my catalog via email if that's okay? Please, don't spam me about it of course, but I'm looking for someone trust worthy. Someone who won't copy the image or share it.

I...I want to show someone the cover of my catalog via email if that's okay? Please, don't spam me about it of course, but I'm looking for someone trust worthy. Someone who won't copy the image or share it.

I would recommend you CM4Sci, just2good or Tragic Banjo

I would recommend you CM4Sci, just2good or Tragic Banjo

Mind if I can just send you it? You seem to have been here a while. Edited by Nekchir