I have a question Nekchir " Can you personally come to my house, with the catalogs, at your own expense of course, and read me the set descriptions like a bed time story, while we are both in feety pajamas, and show me all the pictures, and perhaps even "act" out all the sets different play features with funny sounds, and hand gestures " PLEASE OH PLEASE, I deserve this.

Ditto.

maybe!

Yes, unfortunately most of the photos displayed in the book have some sort of watermark that could link me with the leaks. I'll try photoshopping them out later.

This is a blatant attempt to get around our site's policies for not posting preliminary pictures. We are now getting reports complaining about how many people are requesting PMs from you with said pics. For now I'm disabling your PM. Any further attempts to skirt our guidelines will result in an account suspension.

Ok so the best decision is to just describe the pictures the best you can or maybe post them on flickr or like twitter, someplace there is no restriction

Nekchir,

"companions of Darkness" doesn't sound like golems, are there any other evil minions, aka like the shadow soldiers from Lego Universe, in this wave?

I wasn't so sold on the evil jester idea but that set sounds,lmao, like the best set of this wave so far. The idea of flaming rocks and a load of lava monsters sounds like it could have a lot of use elsewhere

This is why . . .

This is a blatant attempt to get around our site's policies for not posting preliminary pictures. We are now getting reports complaining about how many people are requesting PMs from you with said pics. For now I'm disabling your PM. Any further attempts to skirt our guidelines will result in an account suspension.

I posted this.

<snip> PM a mod first. <snip>

So, please don't get Nekchir in any more trouble. We'll likely see pics soon.

That's lame.

Watch yourself. Moderator's job is to moderate the discussion and keep it on topic. Requests for PMs are not on topic. We can't host the pictures on our site, so that is against policy. Simple as that.

I understand completely why the information can't be published and will respect the company's wishes, but I almost wish we weren't teased like this. Wouldn't an information blackout until official release be more exciting? It's hard waiting for pictures, because you're imagining things and you might end up disappointed. I know it's no one's fault, but I'd prefer an "all-or-nothing" approach to information.

Edited by 8BrickMario

I apologize.

Why is Nekchir apologizing? He didn't say a thing about pm'ing people right? Or maybe in a pm he did ;) but i didn't see it here. Someone mentioned pm's might work and everyone started jumping on this invisible bandwagon but I don't understand why Nekchir gets any blame

There was talk of some sort of mobile castle/fortress for the theme. Was it suggested that it would be part of the first wave? Looking at the list of sets so far, I don't see it. Is it supposedly an incomplete list, or something that will come in a later wave, or possibly some exclusive?

There was talk of some sort of mobile castle/fortress for the theme. Was it suggested that it would be part of the first wave? Looking at the list of sets so far, I don't see it. Is it supposedly an incomplete list, or something that will come in a later wave, or possibly some exclusive?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure absolutely nobody knows anything about summer stuff right now.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure absolutely nobody knows anything about summer stuff right now.

I suppose that's kind of my question then...the rumored walking fortress isn't part of the spoiler list...so where is THAT rumor coming from?

I suppose that's kind of my question then...the rumored walking fortress isn't part of the spoiler list...so where is THAT rumor coming from?

Hi. The earlier leaked set list from Amazon was incomplete. There is a missing set in the sequence (14) and I believe that CM4Sci mentioned that there were another 1 or 2 sets in addition to that one that were not on that initial list. So, the walking fortress (as well as a couple of other sets) is in this wave, but we don't have a set number or name for it yet.

there were another 1 or 2 sets in addition to that one that were not on that initial list

Nekchir, is this anything you can comment on? A description of the unnamed sets, perhaps?

Do we have any helmets, shields or weaponry, similar to this?

Who is that guy?

Looks cool

I think he's from LEGO Universe

Oh.... yes, he is:

Sentinels.jpg

Something like this would be cool for this Nexo Knights theme

Edited by Robert8