Around October or November. The sets should be on shelves on Jan 1. I highly doubt he's going to take the time to PM people. If he does, I'd gladly like a PM.

Edited by amazingbricks

Thanks for the info. And yeah, I wouldn't mind a pm either if possible. If it's not then it's still no good.

*all good

If it is possible/allowed, I'd greatly appreciate a PM. If not, I completely understand, and I'll pretend I can wait. :grin:

^ same goes for me if possible thank you very much!

Hey there!

I have been reading this thread for the last few days and before more details happened my mind already went to places and I was dreaming about machines that can be combined to form a fortress... Hee! Oh well...

(I'm carefully trying to recover the mind from the places)

If this theme looks something like Castle (buildings wise) I'm considering it. I don't mind the technology.

Nekchir, if you are taking sign-ups for a PM, then please count me in! :laugh:

Seriously though, if this is in the realm of the possible for you then I would be eternally thankful. If not, then I understand completely. Thanks so much.

I don't think it is against site rules to link to watermarked images, just directly posting them. PM a mod first. If it's okay, then upload them to some site like imgur or flickr, and then use hyperlink instead of image embed. Then BrickJagger can copy the link to the first page.

I think we all need these pics in our lives. I don't know wether to be excited or terrified anymore. I'm just true neutral now.

Can he get in trouble with Lego if he post them?

Yes, he can. If LEGO finds out which retailer shared confidential images from the catalog, LEGO will not provide them future catalogs. He also said that this year's catalog has a specific identifier in the watermark to indicate which retailer catalog the images came from.

As a prior poster said if he PMs the images, someone would eventually post them and LEGO would know where the leaks come from.

I am satisfied with the descriptions of the sets and figures he is giving us and would still welcome even more detail.

Yes, he can. If LEGO finds out which retailer shared confidential images from the catalog, LEGO will not provide them future catalogs. He also said that this year's catalog has a specific identifier in the watermark to indicate which retailer catalog the images came from.

As a prior poster said if he PMs the images, someone would eventually post them and LEGO would know where the leaks come from.

I am satisfied with the descriptions of the sets and figures he is giving us and would still welcome even more detail.

I would be satisfied if he posted the official set descriptions. That wouldn't get him in trouble.

Ooh, if you're sending PMs then add me to the list of blokes who want a look-see please! If not, don't worry about it, I don't mind waiting a bit more :classic:

This certainly is exciting news!

Also, Nekchir, there is no need for photoshop. Unless of course, you have lots of time, and good Photoshop skills. A shoddy job could affect the images and ultimate cause unneeded speculation on stuff that was accidentally edited in (it wouldn't be the first time)

Note: Nekchir never said anything about PM'ing anyone. Please stop asking as allowing these to leak could effect his business. Just be patient.

September is just around the corner.

Well thanks for all the info :sweet:. Hoping for pics soon!

Edited by KristofBD

This thread should now be re-named "Nexo Knights 2016 nekchir private message pic sign up thread..."

Don't forget "...and asking for info on other themes".

The Jestro set sounds really really promising

I have a question Nekchir:

Could you describe Jestro's minions?

Edited by Robert8

I have a question Nekchir " Can you personally come to my house, with the catalogs, at your own expense of course, and read me the set descriptions like a bed time story, while we are both in feety pajamas, and show me all the pictures, and perhaps even "act" out all the sets different play features with funny sounds, and hand gestures " PLEASE OH PLEASE, I deserve this.