Interesting looking shield. There is a tower outline around the sword. Still it looks to sci-fi for me to want to use in my MOCs.

Interesting looking shield. There is a tower outline around the sword. Still it looks to sci-fi for me to want to use in my MOCs.

Are you referring to the big yellow background within the red inner border? If so, I'm not entirely sure that's intentional, or just a happy accident of using those stylistic notches. I believe the top of it is intentionally meant to look like a lego brick, but I'm not convinced the sides are intentionally supposed to be a tower shape.

I wonder if the knights from this line will be anything like the "Sentinels" from Lego Universe. They were pretty sci-fi, by Castle standards:

Knight_Rank_3.png

edit - LOL Umbra....talk about timing :)

My thoughts immediately went to the same sort of styling!

Edited by thetang22

Thanks, CM4Sci! Looks promising from the logo...definitely something I am interested in...can't wait to see the first image or two to see what minifigs and/or sets may look like.

That looks pretty sci-if inspired, not steam-punk. Lends more credibility to the He-Man knockoff.

For me it's not a bad thing, since I'm both a Fantasy and Sci-Fi fan and I do love to mix the two genres :classic:

However I understand why many may feel disappointed. We have been looking for a Castle/Fantasy theme to fill the void left by the now gone Middle Earth sets and the Sci-Fi look may create some "issue" in a traditional Fantasy setting.

However probably it won't be too difficult to "mod" or "convert" those sets into traditional Fantasy ones :classic:

In any case let's hope the theme will be a very interesting one :classic:

Are you referring to the big yellow background within the red inner border? If so, I'm not entirely sure that's intentional, or just a happy accident of using those stylistic notches. I believe the top of it is intentionally meant to look like a lego brick, but I'm not convinced the sides are intentionally supposed to be a tower shape.

I wonder if the knights from this line will be anything like the "Sentinels" from Lego Universe. They were pretty sci-fi, by Castle standards:

Knight_Rank_3.png

edit - LOL Umbra....talk about timing :)

My thoughts immediately went to the same sort of styling!

:grin: I really want sentinels.!

That's one beautiful logo. Gives me good hopes for this theme. Loving the sci-fi aesthetic it has with its angular look and glowy blue.

Excited to see more!

Hmm, it reminds me a lot of the KKII design, though it looks a little more sci-fi esque. The sword in particular looks like the ones used by the large action figures such as the one here. I actually wouldn't mind it if they did a similar theme to KKII if it had interesting/more realistic characters, but it looks like it might be a lot more steampunk/scifi… I guess we'll see soon.

On one hand, I'm looking forward to pictures of these sets.

On the other hand, I'm not at all looking forward to digging through pages of complaints about how terrible they are to actually find the pictures...

Oh well.

NEXO could be a derivative of the Latin word nexus, which pretty much means a closely bonded group, or strong connection. If this is the case then I would assume this theme centers around a team of a few heroes, like most action themes, and will not have many generic soldier minifigs.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I didn't read the entire thread.

Sci-fi Castle sets? Awesome. A JESTER VILLAIN? :moar:

Shut up and take my money!

Also nice to know that one of the three villains is female (and fire-based, it seems). I wonder if they're planning to franchise this theme? It certainly seems like it.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Interesting. I'm really liking the look of that logo, though I am going to echo other sentiments and say it looks more sci-fi than historic right now. I look forward to seeing what the sets will look like!

A Sci-fi Castle theme? Awesome! Spend my wallet fir this!

Also, a really Nice logo.

Also, has anybody been saying that the "Ultimate " sets is Constraction or Battke packs?

NEXO could be a derivative of the Latin word nexus, which pretty much means a closely bonded group, or strong connection. If this is the case then I would assume this theme centers around a team of a few heroes, like most action themes, and will not have many generic soldier minifigs.

It could mean that, but when I see Nexo Knights my mind automatically thinks "next". Like they are the next line of soldier, or soldiers of the future which would make sense considering they are sci-fi inspired.

Also, has anybody been saying that the "Ultimate " sets is Constraction or Battke packs?

Neither really, more spin/airjitzu.

Anyways, the logo looks nice. I actually really like those sentinels and hope we get something very similar to that in Nexo Knights.

Yeah, this totally looks like it'll be "Ninjago but with Sci-fi Knights", complete with small "starter sets" with all the main characters and I assume some kind of play gimmick.

Love the logo, it looks futuristic and medieval at the same time, but still looks good.

I don't think that this is a Sci-Fi theme like others are saying. Anything that has "Knights" in the title will always be a Castle theme. :wink:

Now that the logo is out, it won't be long before we get pictures........

Sci-fi Castle sets? Awesome. A JESTER VILLAIN? :moar:

Shut up and take my money!

Also nice to know that one of the three villains is female (and fire-based, it seems). I wonder if they're planning to franchise this theme? It certainly seems like it.

At least two Lava Monsters. Lavaria and Moltor. :classic:

Edited by BrickJagger