Everyday I come to this topic hoping for news, as an addiction.

Everyday I get excited when I see there are new posts, then I get disappointed as I see only wishes and wishlists.

Come on! Someone find something!!!!

I think we have just to wait a till summer (hopefully even earlier) and then we'll start to get info and rumors about 2016 sets :wink:

I can't wait to see if we are really about to get a new Castle them next year :classic:

I think we have just to wait a till summer (hopefully even earlier) and then we'll start to get info and rumors about 2016 sets :wink:

I can't wait to see if we are really about to get a new Castle them next year :classic:

Maybe the theme will be unveiled during NY Comic Con :classic: .... next october :sadnew:

Maybe the theme will be unveiled during NY Comic Con :classic: .... next october :sadnew:

Is comic con reveals usually just licenced stuff?

Is comic con reveals usually just licenced stuff?

Last year they revealed BIONICLE, I think...

^^ We'll see something before that. :tongue:

I hope so!

It's hard not to get infected by BrickJagger's confidence in the truth of these rumours. I hereby choose to believe!

Well I am hanging out for some new castle minifigs. Allthough in theory I already have too many....... (slap myself in the face) There is no such thing as too many minifigs! :tongue:

It's hard not to get infected by BrickJagger's confidence in the truth of these rumours. I hereby choose to believe!

After 28 pages of posts we better get something.

It would be a very good way to announce a most relevant theme like a new Castle one. Let's hope we'll get some info and most importantly a new Castle theme next year :classic:

Sounds good to me!!! Even though I bought a couple of sets (the smaller ones) from the current castle era.

BTW is there any point in combining different castle sets (in regard to the minifigures(knights))????

Me too! I choose to be a believer! :classic:

BTW is there any point in combining different castle sets (in regard to the minifigures(knights))????

In my opinion there is no reason not to combine the various Castle sets. Granted I like a lot of diversity in my Lego Kingdom. And by combining the sets you can do your own Lego War of Kings.

Just in case you guys haven't seen this, here's the Drake's Head Inn on Ideas. Really beautiful MOC. :wub:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/18836

It needs over 500 supporters in the next 10 days to make it to the deadline, after which it will receive 180 days to get to 10k.

Would you guys like to see this made into a Castle 2016 companion set? I know I would!

28 pages of discussion from one-time alleged hearsay? Lego fans are smart

Yes, but after 2 years of gap it's pretty much a given that we'll have new Castle sets soon. Besides, most of the "discussion" is just the same 4 wishlists that everyone posts every year, in at least 3 new topics.

"I want Kingdoms 2.0" "I want Fantasy Era 2.0" "I want Black Falcons 2.0 vs Forestmen" "I want something so realistic kids won't go for it" etc

28 pages of discussion from one-time alleged hearsay? Lego fans are smart

Since you happen to be a Lego fan yourself, I suggest you go back and read those 27 other pages next time before posting. Get going! :wink:

Yes, but after 2 years of gap it's pretty much a given that we'll have new Castle sets soon. Besides, most of the "discussion" is just the same 4 wishlists that everyone posts every year, in at least 3 new topics.

"I want Kingdoms 2.0" "I want Fantasy Era 2.0" "I want Black Falcons 2.0 vs Forestmen" "I want something so realistic kids won't go for it" etc

A. Wish-lists are a part of every fanbase ever. "I want a new Harry Potter sequel!" " I want Chrometroopers in Star Wars 7!" and so on. In fact, a lot of wish lists are good because they show that there is still a devoted following of a book, movie, or in this case, Lego theme. It's actually a good thing! However, there aren't nearly enough of those in this thread for your complaint to be legitimate.

B. I have official confirmation that this theme is real, however I only got this news recently and can't share my source.

I love being and Lego fan, and the people here are almost always respectful, but the one thing some people here lack is patience. Why do you guys expect so much news for a theme slated to come out next year in the middle of April? It almost never happens, and we are lucky that we have heard anything at all at this point! This thread will have "real" conversations eventually, but it won't be for a few months. In order to solve this problem, a good solution would be to stay away from this thread until August.

I entrust BrickJagger, this rumour is getting powerful and powerful every day even with people who don't follow this thread.

I believe that the AFOLs would be so disappointed if no castle theme is scheduled for 2016 that TLG would better be preparing one fresh new if they didn't yet.

the one thing some people here lack is patience. Why do you guys expect so much news for a theme slated to come out next year in the middle of April? It almost never happens, and we are lucky that we have heard anything at all at this point!

For what it's worth, BrickJagger...you were probably one of the most guilty people of this, to be honest. Earlier in this thread you kept insisting everybody get out to their local Lego stores and ask for more info to help validate your claim.

Again...I will say that I feel positive that you aren't just BS'ing everyone here. However, there still isn't any official confirmation of it. Just saying you have "official" confirmation without being able to publicly prove it (from someone who has yet to officially be proven right) isn't worth much (sorry, that's just logic). If all this stuff is officially and publicly proven...you will earn some notoriety. I find it a little odd that you started the rumor in the first place, and weren't shy about telling what details you had, and now you say you've got officially confirmation of it, but can't say anything about it.

It's a very nice MOC but unfortunately completely unfeasible as a set.

Yup, pretty much.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's not like anyone has claimed specifics. All the info we have gotten so far is pretty general and what everyone expects anyways (a 2016 Castle theme). Some have said it looks to be fantasy style, but that's about it.

As for the wish lists and everything else.. sure they can be a bit redundant, but at least some have decent ideas and add SOMETHING to this thread unlike the people complaining about the wish lists who literally add NOTHING to it. Look on the bright side, it's not as bad as the LotR thread was for awhile there where literally every other post was a wish list, and they all said almost the exact same thing.

Edited by Deathleech

For what it's worth, BrickJagger...you were probably one of the most guilty people of this, to be honest. Earlier in this thread you kept insisting everybody get out to their local Lego stores and ask for more info to help validate your claim.

Again...I will say that I feel positive that you aren't just BS'ing everyone here. However, there still isn't any official confirmation of it. Just saying you have "official" confirmation without being able to publicly prove it (from someone who has yet to officially be proven right) isn't worth much (sorry, that's just logic). If all this stuff is officially and publicly proven...you will earn some notoriety. I find it a little odd that you started the rumor in the first place, and weren't shy about telling what details you had, and now you say you've got officially confirmation of it, but can't say anything about it.

:thumbup: (but I think you mean credibility rather than notoriety)

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

The fuss is because BrickJagger takes this thread personally. We are all quite sure that there will be Castle next year, even if he never started the thread or said anything. We have no more information than any modern Castle AFOL could figure out for themself, since Castle is due next year anyway. So whenever someone says "hmm, a lot of posts about not much" (which is TRUE - some of which are from me) the OP gets defensive because he thinks they are calling him a liar, which is mostly not true. Fact is, there's still nothing to talk about except our hopes & expectations, which is the same conversation we have every year, multiple times. Difference being, this time is the first that he is OP, and since he claims confirmation without proof (not that it's needed for this case, since we know Castle is due anyway) he's taking the whole thing as personal, which creates fuss?

:shrug_confused:

You know what would be funny if Castle 2016 really is just new wave of LOTR.....