The steering setup is genius.

Agreed! I thought thats how you did it, but wasn't sure until now. This will make the Third MOC of yours I'll build and display. Great job.

This post made me stop trolling anonymously and create an account just to say that this build is awesome! I will most defintely be building this soon. Great work!

This is an awesome build. Allowing proper space for wiring in these dimensions deserves a round of applause. Thanks for the ldd file it was a great build and perfect for the sbrick.

Lipko, thank you so much for sharing LDD file!

Your hotrod (or maybe ratrod?) is amazing and steering system looks and works perfect.

For me it was very exciting build, so many new techniques (e.g. new suspension setup). Model exterior also looks attractive, I love this type of cars =)

Here is some photos of my build:

IMG_9548_zpsfqtajikp.jpg

IMG_9542_zpscm7iormn.jpg

IMG_9543_zpsfiuufysi.jpg

IMG_9545_zpst71rdvhy.jpg

IMG_9547_zpsozhxkjim.jpg

Here are some "renders" of the internals (I'm using LDD and most PF elements are still not modelled for some whatever reason, that's why the place-holder motors.):

I'm a bit surprised that the model is only made of about 1300 bricks. Looks like I do improve and make more and more efficient models.

Your model is amazing, and this does not depend on the number of pieces!

I prefer models that combine technical, aesthetic and playability using the minimum number of pieces.

Thanks for sharing LDD files...I think I'll build it!

You are really talented!!!

Thanks for the comments!

@SilenWin: Nice build and modifications! I wanted to use those dark red parabola parts for the wheels instead of the dark orange ones, but they are very rare...

Thanks for the comments!

@SilenWin: Nice build and modifications! I wanted to use those dark red parabola parts for the wheels instead of the dark orange ones, but they are very rare...

Thank you! There are many cheap dark red dishes on the BL, so you can buy a few. I think they would blend well with white/red body.

Also I will try black/yellow colorscheme soon. Something like this http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f239/SilenWin/IMG_9548_zpsnytzfut0.jpg