Thanks all comments!

Maybe the back section is long, and it is a little bit angular, but i have no time, so this is the finished version for the contest. Thanks all the advises, maybe after contest i will make some modification.

ps: the mini LA-s need lot of space, so this was the shortest back what I could build.

Edited by Eraman

Hmm, i have changed my mind, maybe tonight i make a little modification in order to repair the appearance of the back. With a little optical tuning it will seem shorter and less angular.

Edited by Eraman

Thanks all comments!

Maybe the back section is long, and it is a little bit angular, but i have no time, so this is the finished version for the contest. Thanks all the advises, maybe after contest i will make some modification.

ps: the mini LA-s need lot of space, so this was the shortest back what I could build.

None the less very impressing! Lots of cool solutions.

Here are the modifications, i made new indicator light and i tried to make the back of the car less angular, i hope you like it:

DSCN1678.JPG

DSCN1679.JPG

Try with a proxy sever, this is really a great entry!

Edited by fresko

Ahh, noooo, the video is blocked in my country due to copyright reasons!!!

:cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:

It is blocked like in 90% of countries. Maybe uploader must click some little notification that suggests something like "not my music, I don't own rights, so back off you evil copyright labels!"

sorry, i will make a new upload with another music!

I will remove the music, be patient! sorry

No, the music is there! When you click that thing, youtube is notified that you didn't use someone's music for your benefit so it's ok from copyright perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZb_lcLa1og

No, there is music only in the first minute:( No problem, the new version is as enjoyable as the old one:)

Very well done. You actually taught me a few things about how garage trucks work.