I had to look twice before i saw the bird, its great! The waterfall however does not have much of a drop to it, so that might be something to improve on. I do love that dense foliage, it gives the feel of a very densly grown field

You have really developed your own style like soccerkid in Mitgardia so your build is easily recognized as being by you without even reading who it is built by. That is great! :thumbup: Nice build but I do agree with others that the waterfall looks a bit too low and more like whitewater/rapids.

nice build! The landscaping looks good, As does the stonework. The one thing I would suggest would be to put some rocks in the creek....it would make it look more like a stream.

I had to look twice before i saw the bird, its great! The waterfall however does not have much of a drop to it, so that might be something to improve on. I do love that dense foliage, it gives the feel of a very densly grown field

That bird that's caught the fish is great! The waterfall is nice, but doesn't seem steep enough to me.

Real nice !

You have really developed your own style like soccerkid in Mitgardia so your build is easily recognized as being by you without even reading who it is built by. That is great! :thumbup: Nice build but I do agree with others that the waterfall looks a bit too low and more like whitewater/rapids.

nice build! The landscaping looks good, As does the stonework. The one thing I would suggest would be to put some rocks in the creek....it would make it look more like a stream.

Not bad at all for a first try.

Fish-catching bird and tower have to be mentioned on the positive side too!

Thanks guys, I know the waterfall is a bit too short but I ran out of trans clear parts. @Andrew Spader Rocks in the river is a great idea, I'll definitely use it next time.

Awesome build man! The fish catching is a great touch.

Thanks!

Great moc! I like the seagull!

The first pic is to bright in my opinion...

I know I had a go at re editing it but it just made the shadows look more pronounced, I'll have another go at editing the original soon.

I got Life Lites! 15738772754_72121c116d_c.jpg

Great scene BrickCurve! The thick foliage around the the river looks perfect, and really gives the build a lush feel. :thumbup: My only advice (and this is just personal preference) would be to maybe try a little more uniformity in the colors on the tower, as it feels a bit pattern-y, if that makes sense.

I do like that you're creating your own style though, as Mike said. It's always cool to be able to recognize someones building style!

Nice job. Love the bird catching a fish. Good round tower, nice foliage too. I agree with a few rocks in the creek, or maybe give it a bit of windiness.

Also I think you've oversaturated the first and third photos by a bit. Or maybe it's an HDR filter or something. I like the effect you're going for there, but I think it's a bit too much.

Not a bad waterfall, especially for your first try :thumbup: Looks pretty neat lit up by your new lights.

The bird that's caught a fish is a great touch :classic: