Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

New banner

It will look something like this, and will be animated :

banner2.jpg

What do you think of this ? :mellow:

I forgot to mention : this is only a draft, it will be much nicer and optimised, this is only a print screen from my work in flash

Ah yes! It looks great. Same design as the current but now an AT-ST and a scout instead. I am sure it will look good once you have touched it up! :D

Jon.

Well I decided to keep the current color them, but to change the pics and to create a unify theme from a specific episode. I hope I will be able to create one design per episode and to display those randomly on the mainpage !

Ah, so sort of like the FBTB banner. Which changes randomly each visit.

Jon.

Or I will change the banner every month or something like this. It could be fun. I found a job in building websites for companies as a part time job during my studies so I hope to get better knowledges in this particular science soon ;)

I also hope to get better salary :P

cool.... somehow the at-at looks so realistic like it is build from real metal pieces.... nice...

but....

...the battle droid... he's away.. :(

Well I will create a banner for each episode... Which means that there will be an episode I, II and III banner ;)

I want to know your advice on what has to be on the banners

You have to choose one ship or machine and one character (or droid)

You can also suggest a background (for instance the forest for episode VI)

EPISODE I :

EPISODE II :

EPISODE III :

EPISODE IV :

EPISODE V :

EPISODE VI : an AT-ST and a scout tropper

EPISODE I : MTT + Battle droid

EPISODE II : (thats more difficult) Spider Droid + Battle Droid

EPISODE III : No Idea + Battle Droid

:P

Nobody knows if there will be battle droids (ok, ok this will be the end of the clone wars). But I guess a new stomy could be better.

Or why not adding heros ?

as far as i remember, in hyperspace was said, that there WILL bei battle droids, super battle droids and some brandNEW droids in ep3...

Did you guys not see the trooper? He is on the net, ill try to find a pic..

I already know what it will look like, I buy lucasfilm magasine every two months

(where was the spoiler warning?!? :P)

the troopers look really cool... i saw pics of them a few weeks ago and i was surpised, how nice this mixture looks.... both troopers are recognizable, the cloonies and the stormies... so now, where is the mixture of the both AND the scouts?!? :lol:

I mostly like the new troopers cause they look real, not like FX characters in ep I or 2.

You can see dust on their armors and they all look different :) This is a good thing ! I also hope they have consider stopping all those abusive bluescreen everytwhere. It is good to sometimes see real stuff

Thanks for the pic DoubleT, they do look really good. I can definately see the connections now. The lego fig for it will be great, another new helmet!

And for the banners, I think for episode 4 we should have an x-wing and the Luke in either x-wing gear or the tatoine fig.

Jon.

Well good idea, I was also thinking of a dewback+storm on its back and the luke minifig

Excellent, we have the episode V banner. i'll work on it as soon as the endor one is finished ;)

Have we decided for the Episode 2 one yet? Maybe we could have a genosian fighter/ hailfire droid and then a Battle droid.

Jon,