Sign in to follow this  
SavaTheAggie

Two silly train cars

I've had these built for some time, but I never got around to photographing them. I built these mainly for TexLUG events to amuse the kiddies. I apologize for the poor quality of the photos.

Heavy Duty Depressed Center Flatcar with John Deere Tractor

857817880_2878812e86_m.jpg

A heavy duty depressed center flatcar with a small John Deere tractor load. The flatcar design is a slightly modified version of someone elses design, the original builder's name is unknown to me (I stole it from Tim Gould). The John Deere tractor is also a stolen design, which I only modified to accept the wide tires. Why a John Deere tractor on such a big flatcar? Cause its amusing (to me).

Ant Farm Car

857817732_0a26b3cbae_m.jpg

A depressed center flatcar with an ant farm load. The flatcar is a slightly modified version of the flatcar Ben Beneke designed for the Hobby Train set. You may recognize the ant farm from some weeks ago, it is my own design. Why put a giant ant farm on a train car? Cause I can.

--Tony

Heavy Duty Depressed Center Flatcar with John Deere Tractor

Your technic framed one is very similar to mine, and it even attaches to the bogies the same, and has studs in the middle like mine. (Mine are there so the load can be secured easier.) The biggest difference with mine is that it is only four wheels per bogie. Unfortunantly if I post mine now it will look like I was copying two people!

I love the ant farm. *wub*

I love the ant farm! It looks awesome great idea.

I used to have an ant farm back in the day, ah the memory's :-D

Very nice and smooth flat-bed wagons indeed! *y*

Very nice STA. I really like the flatbed car with the John Deer. It looks like an actual Lego train car. The ant farm is very creative. Both cars are very nice. great job!

Your ant farm has convinced me that genetic modification should be banned ;-) X-D

Nice work though... and the trains are 'O.K.' as well ;-)

Good work and God Bless,

Nathan

Neat! I don't think the design of the flat beds is silly at all. There are some good techniques there. I like the John Deere one especially for the tractor and the design of the flat-bed looks like it could take some serious weight.

'Cause not everyone found the John Deere tractor as amusing as I did.

Nope. Still not silly enough! Try again. ;-)

(I found it pretty funny.)

Maybe not amusing, but a nice tractor.

Antfarm is also nice moc

I don't know if people find Texas funny, maybe when you put Spongebob with a cowboy hat with it? :-)

For some reason I find Texas much funnier... :-D

Btw, Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he stares at them until he gets the information he wants.

did you know that when Chuck Norris does push-ups, He doesn't push Himself up, He pushes the earth down! (notice how the pronouns are capital!) :-D

He also shot down a german fight plan by holding His fingers together like a gun and saying "Bang!" :-D

Btw, Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he stares at them until he gets the information he wants.

You guys have been here haven't you? X-D

*wub* I love those railcars,great design and those loads are too funny!

They should help with your over population of locomotives you have,though you can never really have too many :-D

Well, the boogeyman does check his closet for Chuck Norris! :-D

EDIT: Great! now look what happened to my sig! (I'll change the fact everyday if I remember!)

Edited by SirNadroj