Looking good, when will you make a video?

When I finish it, I have to finish the cabin, do it some details and the handrails.

Two improvements....buy yellow hubs and make the cab less square,other than that it looks like a great entry. :classic:

You are wrong Alasdair, yellow hubs are ugly and desproporcionated and the cabin is not finished yet :wink: .

Edited by jorgeopesi

You are wrong Alasdair, yellow hubs are ugly and desproporcionated and the cabin is not finished yet :wink: .

Yellow hubs with yellow track sprockets then....those hubs that you are using stick out and are the wrong size.

Yellow hubs with yellow track sprockets then....those hubs that you are using stick out and are the wrong size.

You just have to take my photo, the wheel loader photo and a calculator, I will not discuss math things, I work with the meter I leave the view for cars.

Charging batteries and ready for photos and video, it's not a bad MOC to do against the clock, I thought it would be worse.

QIT2jgp.jpg

Oh I almost forgot, I have to do the seat for the cabin :laugh: .

Edited by jorgeopesi

Thank you LeocornoProductions. Here you are my Komatsu I have to work this weekend so I have to run.

CpXL5kq.jpg

83PQQrn.jpg

wpx6xD3.jpg

And the video.

[/url] Edited by jorgeopesi

Awesome Duplo! Loader, this is the machine every dad needs! :)

I really like it, you got the arm and bucket movements really well, much better than the Volvo loader IMO.

Thank you Miguev, the arm and bucket movements were the most difficult part of the MOC, I think I spent the 75% of the construction in them for me they are very important.

Better than legos volvo attempt. Awesome loader.

Thank you my first thought was build a real Volvo L350 but it is imposible put the 6 cylinder engine respecting the measures, I have to say that the Lego Volvo is a very sturdy machine for children.

Are you going to make full instructions?

Even though there are no small turntables in LDD

There are small turntables in LDD

Here is almost finished, I am very disappointed with their few votes but I love it.

Don't be disappointed. This contest was way too generic and diverse to foresee any results.