Hmm something is not right here...it has wheels! :)

Nice start of another loader.

Did all motor fit inside already?

Hmm something is not right here...it has wheels! :)

Nice start of another loader.

Did all motor fit inside already?

:laugh: , I think I won´t have problem, my another komatsu was even smaller and it had a 12 cilinder engine, this one it just has 6 cilinders so I will have more room.

More work done, I have to put receivers, battery, steering motor and all the body work. Arm and bucket work perfectly and have the maximum travel.

tSJjcxP.jpg

ht0h7Td.jpg

8L652ZA.jpg

This is looking realy prommissing Jorge :thumbup: .

I (think)now when your ready the technic side of it works perfect :wink: .

Hope that you can give it also the looks :laugh: .

The chassis and structure and organisation reminds me of the 42030. And I just noticed that the 42030 is a good representation of the requirements for TC6. In terms of rules.

Edited by LeocornoProductions

The chassis and structure and organisation reminds me of the 42030. And I just noticed that the 42030 is a good representation of the requirements for TC6. In terms of rules.

When you think he is juse something of the 42030, than you are complete wrong.

This man dreams in technic and the only think he juse are the tires and bucket. :grin:

This man dreams in technic and the only think he juse are the tires and bucket. :grin:

ok, well sorry for the inconvenience.

I (think)now when your ready the technic side of it works perfect :wink: .

Hope that you can give it also the looks :laugh: .

Thank you Vfracingteam it will have the best technic look I can build :laugh: , you are the model team man :wink: .

It is hard to build a wheel loader that not reminds to another wheel loader :laugh: but people we love these machines we can see all differences even between two very similar. My first intention was build a real volvo L350 but putting linear actuators down, like in the real machine, I lost too much travel of the arm. I chose the komatsu because it has a better use of the linear actuators and they are put on the same position in both machines, Lego and real machine. If you look a real L350 the pistons are not in the same place that in the Lego machine. Finally the size of my Lego volvo would be very similar to my komatsu but still much smaller than the 42030. You can see these pics of the front axle and see the differences with the 42030.

dMhiE77.jpg

fkcP4Dc.jpg

r4NpBbc.jpg

ySepi9q.jpg

Thank you again Vfracingteam you have the technic view to see my dreams.

ok, well sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem, if we look better we will learn much more :thumbup: .

Any more progress?

Some progress, new front axle, new arm with 1 stud more of travel :sweet: , all motors on site and room enough to hide the receivers and the battery respecting the proportion. I had an idea, I built the front axle on yellow and the arm on black and doing a different rear axle (the machines have different wheelbase) I can have a Volvo L350 :laugh: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L9P2Tpzt-Q&feature=youtu.be

Wow :)

As always the public says: " a wheel loader agaqin?!" well this is a pretty cool one! ;)

In my case everybody will say:"a crane again?!"

:)

Funny part completed now the part I don´t like :hmpf_bad: . I was able to hide all power functions in a very narrow machine, it only has 12 studs between wheels while the 42030 has 15 studs.

vcVac7Q.jpg

QJHbHwX.jpg

Idf7ODA.jpg

So far I like what I see, nice how you managed to put all the P.F. and a fake engine in the back.

So far I like what I see, nice how you managed to put all the P.F. and a fake engine in the back.

Thank you, in fact I think the fake engine is too large for the machine in proportion, I could have built a smaller engine and would have worked much less :wacko: , but it was a great workout in confined spaces :laugh: . Someone will want instructions? .

Edited by jorgeopesi

I would, but the fact remaines, I can't build most off the ones I would like, lack off finances.

I have a wallet made off onionleather, every time I open it to look into it, taers pop up in my eyes.

Hurry up! Time is running:)

Will,it be lighter/faster than 42030? Or they are with similar perforamnce but different design?

Hurry up! Time is running:)

Will,it be lighter/faster than 42030? Or they are with similar perforamnce but different design?

You are right :cry_sad: , my machine is smaller than the 42030 but I don´t think it will be lighter :laugh: . Of course different design see previews posts.

Mine Volvo

Height - 25 28

Width - 12 15 (without wheels)

Wheelbase - 26 29

Length - 46 52 (without arm)