Sign in to follow this  
Rarah

Noble Knights Treasure

Hello everyone. This is my first project/submission for the LEGO ideas site.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/92483

I am also doing the troso prints but they will be done in a week so I did not want to wait and added the prject already however I will update the pictures later.

You can see the troso designs (very simple - clasic style) on one fo the pictures.

Let me know your feedback.

post-8135-0-91895700-1421828933_thumb.jpg

post-8135-0-15858300-1421828952_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ecclesiastes
deleted promotion for Lego Ideas!

It is probably too minifig heavy for such a small build. Maybe with one knight at the front and one at the back carrying the chest.

There is also a bit of a lack of action in it. If you take a look at set #70400, it is essentially the same subject - knights/soldiers transporting treasure. But they are under attack. Attack = action, and in a standalone set. However, it is too similar to an existing theme (and set) for me to vote for it.

Very good idea for official set!

But I agree with MAB, I think there are to many minifigs. Lego won't go for so much knights in 1 small set imho.

I supported this on Ideas, although, like others have said, I don't think the number of figs is realistic. However, rest assured that I'd buy anything with Black Flacons in it, and a set like your Moc would be no exception. :sweet:

I saw it on the LEGO Ideas and I supported it thinking that thing was a coffin :laugh:

I saw only the first picture :blush:

Black Falcons will always be my favourite faction and, although I appreciated the nod Lego gave to them with the new style knight in the Kingdoms Joust set, I have never really been a huge fan of the new heraldry... until now...

I do like this kit and would buy multiple copies, however like others have said it's probably to mini-figure heavy for an official set - which is silly because minifigures in this case are clearly what people want......

Supported.