Wineyard

Attack of the Daimyo

Thanks for the comments!

A slightly smaller scale Japanese castle, with the same Japanese-style detailing but not so huge a base, would make an excellent LEGO Ideas project. I'd buy, for sure.

Hm, that's an quite interesting idea! :) The only decent japanese themed buildings we have, in "modern" times, are one or two Ninjago sets. At least Ninjago has given us a lot of new pieces!

I have seen many actual japanese castles and this creation is an extremly good rendering. Congrats from Japan !

I second that you should submit to IDEAS, at least to promote more Japanese 'medieval' theme.

Thanks for sharing !

Very nice moc!

Well done! :thumbup:

I don't want to nitpick on this situation, but I believed the japanese let the dutch have a little settlement on a small island called Decima for trade only , but that was the only time they allowed that.

I'm not really into oriental MOCs, but this is an impressive one for sure. Nice job!

Hey! Thanks guys!

I don't want to nitpick on this situation, but I believed the japanese let the dutch have a little settlement on a small island called Decima for trade only , but that was the only time they allowed that.

That's correct! Actually I been thinking of building Dejima for some years. Ever since I wrote my history thesis about two swedes who spent some time on the island during the 17th and 18th centuries.

The other day on a TV channel of my country there was a documentary about that period of Japan's history and it reminded me of this wonderful MOC :classic: