djlamrsw

Are mocs worth it?

Im based in india. Have BL'ed, not the easiest but managable.......Also, lots of lego now available. Just have to llok out for those deals on many online webstores !

Maybe i should start a BL store ;-)

Im based in india. Have BL'ed, not the easiest but managable.......Also, lots of lego now available. Just have to llok out for those deals on many online webstores !

Maybe i should start a BL store ;-)

That would be really helpful if you could supply me with the bricks I need for my 1st moc!(I'm still building my moc in ldd atm)

I am also new to MOC'ing. My eldest son has finally got fed up with me using him as an excuse to get his lego out :) Whilst I would love to 'borrow' my sons vast lego collection I want to build my own, nice, new, clean, unmarked collection of bricks to build with. So before taking the plung I have been using LDD to design modular buildings. I am so pleased withe results I have started bricklink the parts. Also on advice here I went and bought a preloved Tower Bridge set. Its 4000 pieces and I reckon you could spend many hours just building stuff from this one set. SO know i have a nice foundation of parts to get started with and I hope my first MOC taking shape in the plastic bricks. So yes play with LDD if you dont have the bricks yet.

That would be really helpful if you could supply me with the bricks I need for my 1st moc!(I'm still building my moc in ldd atm)

For sure....just email me your address.....let me see if we could help each other out......just too lazy for LDD :-(