atkaforce

Guitar shop

Hi!

I show you my new modular which is a guitar shop, but you can buy some wind instruments also. Above the shop there is a flat. I hope you like it.

regards

Attila

16306071951_d8918590d1_c.jpgGs1 by atkaforce1, on Flickr

16121701469_49e6d99e4c_c.jpgGs6 by atkaforce1, on Flickr

16307851815_2b84bb8ea9_c.jpgGs5 by atkaforce1, on Flickr

16122003197_13f44032cc_c.jpgGs7 by atkaforce1, on Flickr

16306995262_5b690b2e66_c.jpgGs3 by atkaforce1, on Flickr

16120304348_5985fa59b2_c.jpgGs2 by atkaforce1, on Flickr

16306995412_1c7242be92_c.jpgGs4 by atkaforce1, on Flickr

16281924976_1b6e4aaf42_c.jpgGs&Bs by atkaforce1, on Flickr

Even though it will probably be impossible to build in real bricks, due to parts availability problems, I love the design.

The "guitar" sign needs a bit of work, since it's difficult to read, but a great MOC, nontheless.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

Edited by Withacee

Very good store, great addition to the city.

And I actually like the interior of the first floor even more than the shop on the ground floor (more colourful somehow).

Brick on!

Nice building, 'atkaforce'! I like the interiors - lots of nice details everywhere. Is that small room on the ground floor for trial-playing instruments?

Nice building, 'atkaforce'! I like the interiors - lots of nice details everywhere. Is that small room on the ground floor for trial-playing instruments?

Thank you!:-)

Yes that small room is the rehersal room for trying instruments before buying.

Even though it will probably be impossible to build in real bricks, due to parts availability problems, I love the design.

The "guitar" sign needs a bit of work, since it's difficult to read, but a great MOC, nontheless.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

Thank you! yes, i have to work on the sign of the shop, i aggree with you it is difficult to read. In LDD when in designing phase it looked better...

Nice work...I like to see the smaller scaled modulars as they fit in with something more akin to the recent Creative range of buildings. Great work...would love to see it brick built :classic:

Nice work.

I like in particular the details of the upstairs kitchen, modern and vintage feel at the same time, and good choice of colors. I'm going to build the stove myself to see how it looks in 'real lego'.

How about some amps in the store?

Brick on!

Nice work.

I like in particular the details of the upstairs kitchen, modern and vintage feel at the same time, and good choice of colors. I'm going to build the stove myself to see how it looks in 'real lego'.

How about some amps in the store?

Brick on!

Hi! thank you.

There are two amps in the rehersal room, Marshall stacks of course:-) A gold and a silver one just for sure:-)